Hurricane "Season" 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane "Season" 2017

Breaker - 19, Johnny, you got your ears on?

Tagging for weatherman Johnny

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope the GFS is wrong on this one as it has the system that came off The Yucatan coming just offshore central Louisiana as a weak TS or depression and stalling out for 2-1/2 days a la TS Allison in 2000. That would bring a ton of rain to areas of LA and MS already saturated.

Forecast Models - Tropical Tidbits

Comment

Euro is typically more accurate than GFS but at this point too early in the game and will most likely be a blend/average between the two. Direction will be dependent on timing of ridging and troughing which will pull or push the direction of this storm. Would like to hear Johnny's thoughts. I trust his take on it

Comment

In for the Green Screen's forecast.

Comment

Come on t*rd floater! We need the rain. My place is a powder keg.

Comment

Wont sniff the gulf!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                Come on t*rd floater! We need the rain. My place is a powder keg.
                Speak fo yo seff!! ... specially if you're talkin' New Caney... We don't need no big rain out on the Prairie (Tarkington)... My wife's garden has been damaged badly by too much rain already... Need a couple weeks for her corn to make, then it can rain...

Comment

Tuned in and waiting on Johnny for his thoughts.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Another discussion on this.

Comment

In for the discussion here or on the other. Hardcore weather is a ghost town. 72 hours from the high probability of a tropical storm/flooding event along the gulf coast and all is pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                          In for the discussion here or on the other. Hardcore weather is a ghost town. 72 hours from the high probability of a tropical storm/flooding event along the gulf coast and all is pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          A good place to keep up to date on our Area weather is the KHOU weather board.. Lots of Pro Mets post there, and there is good in depth discussion.

The best tropical board, in my opinion, is storm2k.org. Look in the Talking tropics, or once a storm is designated an Invest/TD/TS/HUR the active storms pages.

Comment

So is it time to evacuate?

Comment

Latest models... keeps inching closer and closer with every new update
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X