• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary I have a partner!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      That's a no brainer.

We are getting close to out drawing last year..
      I'm checking to see if I have a padner, the other is flyin' an err'plane on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I'm checking to see if I have a padner, the other is flyin' an err'plane on Saturday.

Let me know if you need assistance. The flight you choose will determine the level of ability my referrals will go

Comment

Both of my go to sticks are busy. I think I'll just come out and participate in the beverage consumption department.
          Last edited by Chad C; 06-07-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Mary, go ahead and move Team Hold My Balls and Watch This to the trophy flight, if you would.
            If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Bergeron's is no longer in the To-Do category.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Both of my go to sticks are busy. I think I'll just come out and participate in the beverage consumption department.
                Hey Chad I got a friend that just got free he's the partner I always play two mans with if you want to play

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                  Mary, go ahead and move Team Hold My Balls and Watch This to the trophy flight, if you would.
                  Done

Comment

Anyone up for a round in Gunter at The Bridges tomorrow? I paid for a GolfNow hot deal for two players and Rudey refuses to miss work to prep for his debut in the trophy flight. Dude's priorities are all outta whack, I tell ya...

1:00 tee time for $16 with cart but you have to witness my lack of putting skills.

Comment

I can bear witness to his lack of putting skills. It's not anything that's hard to miss.
                      If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

His waggle is spot on though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                          Hey Chad I got a friend that just got free he's the partner I always play two mans with if you want to play
                          I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy, but If he's available...I may need me a padner!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            His waggle is spot on though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to cut out the waggle/dance but it never seems to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Whisper View Post
                              Anyone up for a round in Gunter at The Bridges tomorrow? I paid for a GolfNow hot deal for two players and Rudey refuses to miss work to prep for his debut in the trophy flight. Dude's priorities are all outta whack, I tell ya...

1:00 tee time for $16 with cart but you have to witness my lack of putting skills.

I found THE secret golf ball in Florida but even it would may not enable me to play three days in a row. Still looking for someone to play today at Bidges who is not a player?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	24498211

Comment

Part of the Bergeron's Cajun Meat haul. Missing are the shrimp pirouettes, consumed en route.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	24498212

Comment

Working...
                                X