No announcement yet.

The Long John Silvers Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny! I haven't ate at Long Johns in 10 years or more. I thought maybe they all had went out of business is why I even looked at this thread.

Comment

It had been maybe a year since my last meal at an LJS. Was in Sulphur Springs and decided to stop at the Taco Bell LJS. Ended up getting their chicken planks and maybe a couple pieces of fish. Don’t know why I got the urge for to waste money on that type food.

Comment

yep

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
        I have the exact same issue, the place uses crack or something, I vary rarely go but after wards I feel like pure garbage.....
        absolutly this !!!!!!

Comment

Do they still have the deep fried Twinkies? Mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

We eat there 3 or 4 times a year. Never gotten ill.
            Bet it is the tarter sauce................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              We eat there 3 or 4 times a year. Never gotten ill.
              Bet it is the tarter sauce................
              I don't eat tarter sauce in the little packets any more. Got sick from some on a McDonalds fish sammich. I usually don't eat anything with mayonnaise in it unless I know for sure it has been kept good and cold.

Comment

I thought you folks fished? I wouldn't be caught dead payin money for fish.

Comment

I get these cravings, I soak the fish in so much malt vinegar might as well be drinking it.

Comment

I am not a fan of the malt vinegar. I am more of a tarter sauce type guy at long john silver

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      I thought you folks fished? I wouldn't be caught dead payin money for fish.
                      Where can you get free fish?

Ain't nuthin in life free.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        Where can you get free fish?

Ain't nuthin in life free.
                        The fish you catch yourself may not be free, but I didn't buy em either. I bought the gas.

Comment

The fish you catch yourself may not be free, but I didn't buy em either. I bought the gas.
                          Ok. What about the license, the lure/bait, the boat, the rod & reel, the hooks, etc... You paid good money for those fish.
                          Sometimes convenience cost a little $$.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            Ok. What about the license, the lure/bait, the boat, the rod & reel, the hooks, etc... You paid good money for those fish.
                            Sometimes convenience cost a little $$.
                            If ya'll wanna do semantics then allow me to rephrase. I wouldn't be caught dead paying money for some greasy half rotten fish in a store or restaurant. I'd rather pay money for the fish I catch, keep fresh, and cook myself.

Happy now??

Comment

If ya'll wanna do semantics then allow me to rephrase. I wouldn't be caught dead paying money for some greasy half rotten fish in a store or restaurant. I'd rather pay money for the fish I catch, keep fresh, and cook myself.

Happy now??
                              Thats more gooder.

Comment

I have never eaten at long john silver. It just looks disgusting lol

Comment

Working...
                                X