Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwool View Post
    Do they still offer a trade in?
    Also wondering same thing, but I am very happy with my 2015 models. Not paying $400 for a new one tho when I got the 2015's for 292

Comment

Finding out a bit more on the new app. Not sure when an update will fix it, but the current version does not allow for multiple people to get pics from a single camera. They have to be forwarded manually by the camera owner currently. That's something they've got to change cause I know of very few people with cell cams who are not having multiple folks receive pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by MatHalon16 View Post
        Man. I bought one of these and haven't taken it out of the package.
        They sound difficult?
        To start off with I guess I need to take it to Verizon?
        Not difficult at all. Read the directions and you'll be surprised. And no, don't take it anywhere but to your computer.

Comment

They told me that multiple people aren't able to get "group" text but you can give multiple people the login so they can get the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
            They told me that multiple people aren't able to get "group" text but you can give multiple people the login so they can get the pictures.

If they have log in info, will they have access to the camera settings or is that something only the camera owner has access to?

Comment

That I am unsure of. She just said more than one person can log into an account to view the pictures.

My plan was set to expire on 4/11 so I called on my way to the lease and after talking to them I decided to renew my current plan another 3 months. You don't have to do the firmware update and use the app.... Plus it is more expensive.

Comment

Thanks Mark. I think the way it is currently, the log in is the log in. Once anyone has that info they have full access to your camera. Not a 100% sure on that though. They need a dual password setup, one with "admin" access and one with "view only/guest" level access.

Comment

Sure thing.

One benefit I see of the app is you can control when you want to see the pics and your phone doesn't blow up with text messages randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    If they have log in info, will they have access to the camera settings or is that something only the camera owner has access to?

Once your buddy log in they can access the setting too.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                      Once your buddy log in they can access the setting too.

They'll fix that at some point I would imagine. I have too many friends that just like to fiddle with things or would want to screw around with me to let them have access to the settings. Lol

Comment

family member sent in his 2015 Code black because of water damage and for some reason they sent him 2 brand new 2016 Code Black's

Super jealous!!!!!!

Waiting to find them on a deal online before I buy another

Comment

Well this sucks. I love that about my 2015 Code Blacks is having 2 buddies also on with me getting a big group txt of pics

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Well this sucks. I love that about my 2015 Code Blacks is having 2 buddies also on with me getting a big group txt of pics
                            Just stay with the current plan/subscription you have today. You don't have to upgrade to the app.

Comment

Just stay with the current plan/subscription you have today. You don't have to upgrade to the app.
                              Even with the new 2016 models?

Comment

Oh I thought you were talking about your 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X