No announcement yet.

Need a New Ford Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Ray is the fleet mgrs at southwest Ford in Weatherford. Great price and easy to deal with. They have fleet customers all over the southwest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear green diary ,

Today was the hardest day .. (tears soak the keyboard)....

Comment

Brady Kinsel with Kinsel Ford in Three Rivers. While I don’t buy as many as you we do the same thing. Don’t shop, don’t haggle just want fair pricing and service. Brady is the man. It’s been several years since we’ve bought our round of new trucks from him. Might be time to get another round for us.

Edit: Sorry just saw your mileage requirement. We are in Houston and it hasn’t been an issue.
        Last edited by lanceodom; 04-25-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Covert Ford in Austin. Family owned and operated. Good people, they sell and deliver all over the state.

Comment

That's really tacky that they didn't even offer you the opportunity to bid on it. Did the bunch that got the job buy a bunch of trucks from them too? Or were they just cheap?

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Henson in Madisoville. Great folks there.
              I have friends in the horse/rodeo world from all over the state that will only deal with Henson.

Comment

That is STUPID on their part..... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                  Covert Ford in Austin. Family owned and operated. Good people, they sell and deliver all over the state.
                  I have 2 from them. Been a good experience both times.

Comment

I would suggest Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills but you are a little far from there.

Comment

Little further than your 100 mile radius but I'm great friends with the co-owner of Marshall Ford, Matt Moore. He's as awesome as they come and will shoot you straight every time. Former Aggie and he's always quick to open his pocket book to give to MANY charitable foundations (FFA etc)

Comment

BJ Ford in Liberty treated me right. Bought from Friendly in Crosby in the past but they tried jacking me around this last time. I’ll be buying my next ford from BJ. Small dealership with a nice small town country feel - and super nice folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
                          That's really tacky that they didn't even offer you the opportunity to bid on it. Did the bunch that got the job buy a bunch of trucks from them too? Or were they just cheap?

LWD
                          They showed up driving Chevys

Comment

Make it a weekend getaway and come to New Braunfels. Blue Bonnet Motors is hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post

LWD
                              I'm sure it was a brother-in-law deal, but that happens. I get my share of work that way too. I'm certain they don't buy more trucks than I do. I know my competitors and I've never heard of this guy. It just rubbed me wrong. I've spent a lot of money with them in the past 15 years and nobody thought to call me when they wanted to spend some? That's just good business.

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                                They showed up driving Chevys
                                I once did a big project for John Deere right on I45 in Houston. Someone accidentally delivered a Cat dozer out there. Didn't take long to rectify that error.

Comment

Working...
                                X