No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday, I watched Joeys family cut up a deer Cody killed. They worked like fire ants! In a good way!

Here...

Comment

Here also.....Group hugs.

As in the movies, this screen completes me.

My second season started today with the smell of leather gloves and the crack of the bat. Sat in the bleachers all warm and cozy in my TBH hoodie and watched my sons baseball practice.

Comment

This thread is growing quickly, I like it.

A couple of weekends ago I had the fortune of meeting a fellow TBHer at a gas station on a Friday night in Gatesville. We were both headed west to seperate Ranches for the weekend. I never did post about my sighting. It was TBGAscorer. So anyway, great to meet you Jason.

Comment

Shot a big boar today with my recurve (first one) and had the pleasure of sharing the experience with a great TBH'er, Curt Smith (hcshooter).

Comment

Here!

Rsatt, you wouldn't happen to know any Wagstaff's in Hooks?

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
              My beautiful little girl got earrings and I gave my wife box seats for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert in San Antonio for her birthday today!

I had a terrible hunting season but it was by far trumped by having a little angel in my life!
              I gave the wife seats to Billy Joel/Elton John for Christmas. When her sister raved about what a great gift, I gave her my ticket. So I guess I'm baby sitting that night. Oh well.

Comment

I had the blessing of talking to Donna Sargent on the phone to help her register. She told me she read through your kind words on the initial thread frequently. It comforts her. I hope she continues reading that thread as often as she needs to.

D, may God bless Great Uncle D and your family.

Michael
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  I had the blessing of talking to Donna Sargent on the phone to help her register. She told me she read through your kind words on the initial thread frequently. It comforts her. I hope she continues reading that thread as often as she needs to.

D, may God bless Great Uncle D and your family.

Michael
                  Thanks Michael...for all the Dads with daughters....this just suited my mood this evening...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                  I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                    Thanks Michael...for all the Dads with daughters....this just suited my mood this evening...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                    My wife and Michaela (13) are in Oklahoma City at a mother/daughter retreat. Courtney (9) is spending the night with a friend. Hannah (6) and I had a father/daughter night out at CiCi's, then she fell asleep in my lap while we were watching tv. Girls rock... Bob Carlisle always makes my eyes leak.

Michael
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

thanks for that DD. I have 2 daughters myself...
                      Also, thanks for letting me hang around Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        My wife and Michaela (13) are in Oklahoma City at a mother/daughter retreat. Courtney (9) is spending the night with a friend. Hannah (6) and I had a father/daughter night out at CiCi's, then she fell asleep in my lap while we were watching tv. Girls rock... Bob Carlisle always makes my eyes leak.

Michael
                        I believe I carried Hannah back to you at 'Nanza last year when she hurt her foot playing....we as Father's are at their beck and call.

Comment

Sitting down at the fire now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            If you ever find yourself a little south of Camp Wood, do yourself a favor and go SHAKE Mike's hand, and give his lovely bride Joan a hug. They are of the finest sort.
                            Thanks Dale, he knows I was just pullin his leg, trying to flush out the spelling police. Oh yeah, I never did put that bumper on, please don't tell Mary !!

Comment

Just got in from Rodney Carrington. Great show. We never tire of his comedy. Heck, I feel like I've known him for years.

Glad to see everyone stokin' it up. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

Checkin in from the frozen north! Every though I live out of state (but I qualified cuz I married a Texas woman ) I've felt accepted by you guys and gals and welcomed to the fire. I'm 100% sure that if we move to Texas (and yes that's a possibility) you guys would welcome us and make us feel right at home as much as ya'll have made me feel here on the great old Green Screen. Thanks all for makin this the BEST site on the net!

Oh, and I'm offically addicted, my work computer never leaves the good old TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X