Ladonia Unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladonia Unit?

Anybody hunt Ladonia recently? Thinking about prowling around and trying to find a pig in the next couple of weeks.

Haven't hunted there yet, but me and a buddy are heading up there Saturday to do some looking around.

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
      Haven't hunted there yet, but me and a buddy are heading up there Saturday to do some looking around.

I may be wandering around as well...

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
        I may be wandering around as well...
        my buddy just backed out. looks like i'll be fishing at Lake Lavon instead.

Comment

I'll be heading up there within the next week or so. I usually try to go during the week and it's usually quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get out there soon. Plan on hunting gobblers there this spring.
            I did see quite a bit of Hog activity at Cooper WMA this past deer season in the area off of 1531 and south of Middle Sulpher River. Park in the spot off of CR2076 and just start walking left once you get in there. I usually Hog Hunt at Lake Lavon (closer to my house)

Comment

I need to get out there soon. Plan on hunting gobblers there this spring.
              I did see quite a bit of Hog activity at Cooper WMA this past deer season in the area off of 1531 and south of Middle Sulpher River. Park in the spot off of CR2076 and just start walking left once you get in there. I usually Hog Hunt at Lake Lavon (closer to my house)

I need to go do the paperwork for Lavon...it's closer too.

Comment

I need to go do the paperwork for Lavon...it's closer too.
                been seeing a lot of activity out there. my son and i go out there often since it's close to the house.

Comment

been seeing a lot of activity out there. my son and i go out there often since it's close to the house.

I was going through head out yesterday but my eldest child decided to come home from school for the weekend...I may take a day and go midweek.

Comment

I'll be out there Saturday with my oldest (he's 9). I took him out with me this past deer season and now he's hooked.

Comment

I'll be out there Saturday with my oldest (he's 9). I took him out with me this past deer season and now he's hooked.

My 8 year old is chomping at the bit to get back out. He loves to stalk, but this might be a solo get out of the office for a day kinda deal. Good luck to y'all.

Comment

My 8 year old is chomping at the bit to get back out. He loves to stalk, but this might be a solo get out of the office for a day kinda deal. Good luck to y'all.
                        I said the exact same thing to myself today. Was with my 10 yr old. Found plenty of sign and it's very likely we will go set up together. But during the week, taking a day, maybe with a lock on stand...might be the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                          I said the exact same thing to myself today. Was with my 10 yr old. Found plenty of sign and it's very likely we will go set up together. But during the week, taking a day, maybe with a lock on stand...might be the ticket.

Seminole 1990? FSU fan by any chance?

Comment

Boy howdy! ( been looking for an excuse to use that phrase).

Class of 1994. You a fan? Alum?

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                              Boy howdy! ( been looking for an excuse to use that phrase).

Class of 1994. You a fan? Alum?

Class of 1997, sir. Hence, GTRH8R or gator hater.

Comment

Working...
                              X