Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man. Your place is beautiful! Hope they get your barn up in time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      Man. Your place is beautiful! Hope they get your barn up in time!
      Me too! Will be heading out for a quick visit soon to see how things are going

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
        Me too! Will be heading out for a quick visit soon to see how things are going
        No dice on finishing the barn today! Floods are here in force, but it should be good to all the seed I put in the ground yesterday!

Comment

Alright Building is up and concrete is the next step. Out of town for work now, but should have measurements back to the company so that they can deliver the proper amount of fill dirt in preparation for the concrete
          Attached Files

Comment

Looking good! Enjoy watching the journey!

Comment

Congratulations ! That looks like a great place to call home

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                Alright Building is up and concrete is the next step. Out of town for work now, but should have measurements back to the company so that they can deliver the proper amount of fill dirt in preparation for the concrete
                Your place looks awesome, you put a lot of effort into the two places that you have shown on here, I would bet you will be well rewarded in the near future, congrats. Just curious, why not build pad and pour slab before the barn went up ? Keep the pics coming, enjoy reading about your projects.

Comment

Looking Great! I love that pond! Barn is nice! Thanks for sharing your place with us.

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                    Looking good! Enjoy watching the journey!
                    Glad to have you along

Originally posted by lifetimehunter View Post
                    Congratulations ! That looks like a great place to call home
                    I am working on it

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    Your place looks awesome, you put a lot of effort into the two places that you have shown on here, I would bet you will be well rewarded in the near future, congrats. Just curious, why not build pad and pour slab before the barn went up ? Keep the pics coming, enjoy reading about your projects.
                    Honestly I couldn’t tell you. It seems,depending on the contractor, they are 50/50 on which way they do it. After this one I will have done it both ways. So hopefully I can provide some insight to which method is better

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    Looking Great! I love that pond! Barn is nice! Thanks for sharing your place with us.
                    I enjoy following your journey as well!

Comment

Yesterday saw the completion of the toy shed with the pouring of the concrete! Good thing too because storms have moved in with force! Next step is to clean up the mess and start moving things in Another project down and many to go
                      Attached Files

Comment

Barn turned out great. Beautiful view from up there. Congrats

Comment

That cleaning deck with cover is a nice addition. Coming along very nicely. Your spring seeds starting to come up yet?

Shredding all my oats, wheat and chicory to let the Clovers come through and get a little of the sun shine.

Rwc

Comment

looking good

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                              Barn turned out great. Beautiful view from up there. Congrats
                              Thank you sir

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              That cleaning deck with cover is a nice addition. Coming along very nicely. Your spring seeds starting to come up yet?

Shredding all my oats, wheat and chicory to let the Clovers come through and get a little of the sun shine.

Rwc
                              I am really looking forward to the skinning rack! Gonna be a big help with lights on the evening kills! I have not had a chance to go and check the seed I put in the ground, but will hopefully get to soon! I will keep you updated

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              looking good

Comment

The barn looks Great!

Comment

Working...
                                X