X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Impressive!

Patent that bad boy!
    Too late, already being manufactured in China.

Great idea.

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

You sir....are a genius.

Comment

great idea

Comment

If you want to patent it you better get this thread deleted. Public disclosure without having a patent pending is rule #1 to disallowing a patent.

That said, that's a really cool idea.

Comment

I want to see pictures of the one guys set up who has used every tip/trick of advice from TBH and created a death trap for deer. I’m amazed. Next season I’ll be walking around with a mojo dove on my shoulder trying to do a spot and stalk.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                  I want to see pictures of the one guys set up who has used every tip/trick of advice from TBH and created a death trap for deer. I’m amazed. Next season I’ll be walking around with a mojo dove on my shoulder trying to do a spot and stalk.
                  Pretty funny, I know I'm guilty of a lot of tips and tricks but I gotta tell you this dove in the window tip has helped me a ton. I would have been busted a few times this morning if I didn't have mine up. Had 4 doe camped out at 15 yards today and I was still able to glass behind me and move because any movement I made they associated with the dove.

Comment

That's awesome!!

Comment

I like this idea going to try and mount my Fitfort camera in one.

Comment

Well, aren't you the clever one! Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                        X