Ozonics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics

Ok. I know right from the start that I will get some saying "waste of money" and others saying "this thing works" and yet others saying I'm not sure but it's a boat load of cash to spend to try out.

That being said, I do have the cash to buy one. I hunt only public land because I can't afford a lease. My question is this. Would I be better served to buy this or perhaps some trail cameras? I don't currently own either. I have taken scent control serious this year. I won't be taking my coffee with me to the stand. I plan on storing my hunting clothes in vacuum bags and I even purchased some rubber boots. I use a tree climber (summit) which I love. I would enjoy some feedback. Thanks

I am on the Ozonics train, I love it and I know it works for me. I would purchase the ozonics before cameras, the cameras will probly end up stolen on public land. That's my 2 cents. Sometimes you can get the HR200 on the green screen for 200 bucks.

Comment

I own both cameras and an ozonics.

I think I would buy some cameras w/locks before I bought an ozonics if I was in your situation.

No sense in owning an ozonics if you are hunting in an area with no deer. There would be nothing to smell you.....

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
        I own both cameras and an ozonics.

I think I would buy some cameras w/locks before I bought an ozonics if I was in your situation.

No sense in owning an ozonics if you are hunting in an area with no deer. There would be nothing to smell you.....
        That is hilarious

Comment

IMO Ozonics works great in blinds but not near as good in a open stand like you will hunting but I haven't tried their new more powerful one they have out now. If I were you I would get game camera's first.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            Ok. I know right from the start that I will get some saying "waste of money" and others saying "this thing works" and yet others saying I'm not sure but it's a boat load of cash to spend to try out.

That being said, I do have the cash to buy one. I hunt only public land because I can't afford a lease. My question is this. Would I be better served to buy this or perhaps some trail cameras? I don't currently own either. I have taken scent control serious this year. I won't be taking my coffee with me to the stand. I plan on storing my hunting clothes in vacuum bags and I even purchased some rubber boots. I use a tree climber (summit) which I love. I would enjoy some feedback. Thanks
            Blitz, I have a couple cameras I can send you so you don't have to choose. Pm me your address and when I'm at the lease in a couple weeks I'll pull them and send them to you.

Comment

If you hunt on public land I don't know if i would trust leaving a camera where anyone will have access to it, locked, chained or boxed. I've had some stolen on private land. As far as the Ozonics goes, I'm on the so called "Train" as well. I hunt south of Sonora and the deer do not pattern very well and the wind seems to swirl...a lot. They seem to pop up from all directions. The price is a tad bit on the high side but to me its well worth its weight in gold if it means you can get that much closer to Mr. Big. There will be negative nancies that say,"well if you play the wind right, you shouldn't have any issues". I say, if the technology is there, take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Blitz, I have a couple cameras I can send you so you don't have to choose. Pm me your address and when I'm at the lease in a couple weeks I'll pull them and send them to you.
                LOL. I can't send any PM's until I have atleast 15 posts. Unfortunetly the growing pains of a noob in here.

Comment

Get to posting!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Get to posting!
                    I know right!

Comment

LOL...you haven't been on here long if you haven't witnessed someone getting their post count up! The same guy wil be the last poster on most of the posts on the whole first page with one word responses!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                        LOL...you haven't been on here long if you haven't witnessed someone getting their post count up! The same guy wil be the last poster on most of the posts on the whole first page with one word responses!
                        Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                          LOL. I can't send any PM's until I have atleast 15 posts. Unfortunetly the growing pains of a noob in here.
                          Get to posting
                          Attached Files

Comment

When a hog and a coyote comes in downwind you know the Ozonics works. Had that happen to me last year, which was the first year for using Ozonics. I was skeptical too, in fact my wife bought it for me and I never used it for four years. Didn't take long for me to board the train once I used it. Never used it in the open yet, but I will be this year.

Comment

Love ozonics but you need trail cameras more

Comment

Working...
                              X