Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OU looked really good after getting hit in the mouth. I still want to see OU and Bama tee it up again. I want to see LSU and Clemson play. Texas just stinks. I’m tired of the injury excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      I don’t think you’ll need everyone for our game. You can probably rest some starters in that one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not after the way the defense played last night. They are Jekyll and Hyde.

Comment

Sorry I'm late, been dove hunting all day.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Had not seen that but glad to hear. For me CJ’s injury was in the top 5 of things I don’t want to see again!

I believe Bo would have made it back had he not had the bone damage. That was a real shame.

What is the long term success of the “tightrope” surgery. I wonder if it will be talked about as an elective surgery like Tommy John was a few years back?
          Bo’s dislocated hip injury had never been seen before on the football field. It was mis-diagnosed by the medical professionals. Because they took to long to re-insert the femur ball back into the socket, the hip bone died from lack of blood supply. Bo’s unfortunate injury educated sports medicine doctors. Both Tua and CJ had their femur ball immediately put back into the dislocated hip socket to save their health and careers

Comment

Baylor came out and ruffed up OU in the first half. #3 for da bears is a thug!! OU played keep away in the second half and survived. Both teams play hard and are fast!

Texas....well they are not competitive. Baylor will whoop them this week.

Minnesota didn't hold up under pressure.

I feel bad for Tua. He is everything College football should be about.
            Injuries are a frustrating part of the game Ya never know?

Are the Ag's still playing games

GO FROGS!

Comment

Certainly wish Tua well.

Never take Arkansas lightly; they always gear up to play LSU.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Certainly wish Tua well.

Never take Arkansas lightly; they always gear up to play LSU.

Geaux Tigahs!
                LSU should take no one lightly considering what the ultimate prize is for them this year. Pound everyone into submission.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure wish Baylor had won last night. Would have set them up for an upset this week. Now, not so sure. I'm afraid Baylor will explode on Texas like they did in the first half of the OU game. If they get 28 points ahead there is no way TH can figure out how to come back. Dive plays against 9 men in the box won't cut it. TH gets out coached (nothing new) again this week. Texas' only hope is if Sam has a career day and gets ahead and Baylor runs out of time making a comeback with TH doing his usual crap of slowing the offense down trying to run out the clock. Time to throw out the trash and start over.

Texas 17 Baylor 16

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    LSU should take no one lightly considering what the ultimate prize is for them this year. Pound everyone into submission.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Agreed, BoB. And thanks, we will need luck, as well, to stay healthy to the end.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook'em.

BU looked really fast last night. Texas has looked slow this year. I don't think UT keeps up and BU runs away with it.

Comment

Heath does hermans statement postgame about 'not being out coached' give you any concern about if cdc can get him to shake up the staff? Does he have any pull that would override cdc influence at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Sure wish Baylor had won last night. Would have set them up for an upset this week. Now, not so sure. I'm afraid Baylor will explode on Texas like they did in the first half of the OU game. If they get 28 points ahead there is no way TH can figure out how to come back. Dive plays against 9 men in the box won't cut it. TH gets out coached (nothing new) again this week. Texas' only hope is if Sam has a career day and gets ahead and Baylor runs out of time making a comeback with TH doing his usual crap of slowing the offense down trying to run out the clock. Time to throw out the trash and start over.

Texas 17 Baylor 16
                          You think Texas’ defense can hold Baylor to 16? Maybe you meant to say 46?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Baylor came out and ruffed up OU in the first half. #3 for da bears is a thug!! OU played keep away in the second half and survived. Both teams play hard and are fast!

Texas....well they are not competitive. Baylor will whoop them this week.

Minnesota didn't hold up under pressure.

I feel bad for Tua. He is everything College football should be about.

Injuries are a frustrating part of the game Ya never know?

Are the Ag's still playing games

GO FROGS!

Is TCU making a bowl this year?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              You think Texas’ defense can hold Baylor to 16? Maybe you meant to say 46?

I can’t say that I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Heath does hermans statement postgame about 'not being out coached' give you any concern about if cdc can get him to shake up the staff? Does he have any pull that would override cdc influence at this point?

Very much so.

Again, my trust is in CDC. Herman is not bigger than the program. He hasn’t earned that right. I know CDC doesn’t want to make many changes but his hand is being forced.

Comment

Working...
                                X