No announcement yet.

Drop Dead Fred 23 days live!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you definitely try harder than the rest of us, Good luck this morning!

Comment

Well had bird hunters in the fiend next to me this am [emoji24] it’s warming up and a big storms coming in tomorrow. It’s been brought to my attention big deer was seen at one of my properties back home. So may pull anchor and head south I’ve been in the stand more than i can add up so it hasn’t been from not tryin [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welllllllll i literally crawled in one of my stands on the way home about hour an a half before dark... went to a spot that’s perfect for south winds nice funnel along a field with mature oaks. slipped in quiet nothing was stirring but felt great none the less! I’m scanning when off to my right i catch movement i could see base of horns and what i thought was a little buck body. I texted my wife little buck... then i smelt him and it intrigued me cause usually young deer aren’t that rutty, well he slowly started moving i thought the deer was maybe injured or possibly shoot the way he was walking all stoved up.. finally i see horns and his full face, and the light switches! I’m going to go back and see if i can find the deer i believe this old man is. He’s 7.5+ and run down as all get out! Was a beautiful day in the woods and i couldn’t be happier to have connected on an OLD etx whitetail that’s slipped by no telling how many hunters over these years! Thank you lord!!

The texas leg is in the books.... next leg mexico opener!

Last edited by drop dead fred; 11-11-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Heck yeah!!!!

Comment

Awesome! That’s an old bruiser! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                you definitely try harder than the rest of us, Good luck this morning!
                No kidding...I'm not that mad at them anymore!!

Good stuff & congrats Fred!! Keep it up!!

Comment

Congratulations on getting a real nice ET buck! He's an old looking bruiser. The top pic looks like a magazine cover.

Comment

Nice deer! Did you set a land-speed record making it back to East Texas? :-) Good work!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

What a buck amigo! I'm guessing he's 2.9 years old . What a pig of a deer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          What a buck amigo! I'm guessing he's 2.9 years old . What a pig of a deer!!!

Lmao [emoji1787] thanks gringo!

Thanks everyone! I need a nap and some good food i have “stand legs” lol

Comment

Congrats, on a very nice buck!

Comment

Comment

Awesome. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X