Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The horrible play calls at the end came directly from Coach Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      The horrible play calls at the end came directly from Coach Jerry.

Comment

Glad you agree with me Smart. That is why you're so Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Remember somebody mentioning the Oline earlier in Zekes defense? Garbage play by our all world line.

The big fellas didn't have their best day for sure. I still say someone or something was tipping off the run plays. I guess give credit to the Vikings coaches for finding something. It sure worked well!

The big fellas didn't have their best day for sure. I still say someone or something was tipping off the run plays. I guess give credit to the Vikings coaches for finding something. It sure worked well!

Comment

As far as talent the Cowboys don't have anymore talent than 80% of the teams out there. They just have more press coverage than 100% of the teams out there telling them how good they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

Well the Vikes head coach was the D-cor. with the Cowboys when Garrett was th O-Cor.....and Garrett has always been the most predictable fool out there...

Many teams have mentioned over the years that they knew what the Cowboys were going to do before they did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As far as talent the Cowboys don't have anymore talent than 80% of the teams out there. They just have more press coverage than 100% of the teams out there telling them how good they are!

Maybe, and it is the NFL. Thereā€™s a very thin margin between the best teams and the worst. All these guys are outstanding athletes and professionals. Anything can happen on any given sunday, but I still think the Cowboys have built a team that can perform better than this. They show something one week and then thereā€™s a huge let down the next.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Maybe, and it is the NFL. There’s a very thin margin between the best teams and the worst. All these guys are outstanding athletes and professionals. Anything can happen on any given sunday, but I still think the Cowboys have built a team that can perform better than this. They show something one week and then there’s a huge let down the next.

You are correct. They are not very consistent!

They are all good!!!!!

Except #38 for the Cowboys I noticed he didn't play last night. Did he get fired or was he hurt?

Comment

Cowboy's season is pretty much over now that all the easy games are behind them. Garrett should go ahead and do the honorable thing and resign. Only problem is Jerrah probably wouldn't be able to find another boot licker in time to finish the season. Unless of course he paid them 45 million.

Comment

You know it was a great game, it came down to the last minute with the Cowboys having the ball inside the 10 with a second and two, blame whomever you want, bottom line is great teams seize the moment, the game was there to be won, does not matter what happened 59 minutes earlier, the time is now, fail. I think it was mostly coaching but the players could have made a play and did not.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        You know it was a great game, it came down to the last minute with the Cowboys having the ball inside the 10 with a second and two, blame whomever you want, bottom line is great teams seize the moment, the game was there to be won, does not matter what happened 59 minutes earlier, the time is now, fail. I think it was mostly coaching but the players could have made a play and did not.
                        ****IT Roger. Stop bringing good valid points to our conspiracy theories here

It was a great game!

Stop by and come on in you know the combo to the gate!

Comment

****IT Roger. Stop bringing good valid points to our conspiracy theories here

It was a great game!

Stop by and come on in you know the combo to the gate!
                          Probably going maƱana

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            X2

Comment

typical cowboys, they build you up just to let you down

Comment

The Fan, 105.3, in the DFW market has SLAMMED Garrett ALL day! Very poor coaching and the defense...finally woke up but too late!!

Comment

Working...
                                X