Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blend of this cigar is pure poetry.

Comment

I have several aging if you ever have a hard time finding them Gavin. Specs almost always has a box or three...

Comment

Can you guys suggest a decent budget minded humidor? I'd like to keep 10-15 cigars on hand. I smoke one every two weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I have several aging if you ever have a hard time finding them Gavin. Specs almost always has a box or three...
          It was great. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and it lived up to all the hype that jake put on it. Also considering that it is following a run of 3 of my favorite 4 cigars that I've ever had. I definitely will be investing in a box or two to put into deep storage.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
            Can you guys suggest a decent budget minded humidor? I'd like to keep 10-15 cigars on hand. I smoke one every two weeks or so.

I would probably just use a Tupperware container and boveda packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
              Sounds like a plan, man. I would be down with one evening next week. I think Gavin has my cell.
              Looks like I'm free every evening until wednesday

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Is that a Don Carlos? Have a few about 2 years old that I'm waiting on. Expecting some Anejos this Christmas, but got bonus shipment FF Opus X!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                    Is that a Don Carlos? Have a few about 2 years old that I'm waiting on. Expecting some Anejos this Christmas, but got bonus shipment FF Opus X!
                    Mine? It was a Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGatoBandito View Post
                      Mine? It was a Hemingway.

Remind me next time you are over and I will open up the humidor in the living room

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

[ATTACH]666198[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                            where are you ordering from with that type of service?!

I have a question for you veteran guys, are the Cuban versions really that much better than the dominican? I really enjoyed the Cuban Partagas, Punch and Bolivars that I had. I noticed that you can get Domincan versions online but didn't know if the taste would be the same.

Comment

This is my afternoon smoke. Not my favorite but this weather is perfect for sitting outside

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                where are you ordering from with that type of service?!

I have a question for you veteran guys, are the Cuban versions really that much better than the dominican? I really enjoyed the Cuban Partagas, Punch and Bolivars that I had. I noticed that you can get Domincan versions online but didn't know if the taste would be the same.

The flavors are completely different my friend. I have only smoked a couple that mimic a Cuban but they were proud of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X