Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherby SA-08

Comment

Remington Versamax, I ran every load from 2-3/4" to 3-1/2" duck loads to dove loads in every combination possible to try and jam this gun. It ran perfect without a hitch.

Comment

A-400

Comment

Of all the higher end shotguns I've shot, my A400 blows them all away.

Used to shoot an A5, M2, SBEII, and Super Vinci. All were great but ultimately I only pick up the A400 anymore and occasionally my 870

Comment

I shoot the Beretta A391 Extrema (first edition) and absolutely love it. Have shot everything from the lightest dove loads to 3 1/2 inch magnums and it has never failed me.
            I also shoot a Benelli Legacy 28 and it is also the cats meow.
            I can't speak for Browning because I don't own one but hear good things about them.
            As stated above, stick with the 3 B's and you won't go wrong.

Comment

After buying my son an A400 Xplor with KO, I sold my Benelli Legacy to get myself one. If I only shot dove and upland I would have kept the Benelli. If you hunt waterfowl the gas system and KO sure take the bite out of those magnum loads.

I grew up on Remington 1100's for what that's worth.

Comment

beretta close thread

Comment

I’m probably not the best one to ask, but the two guns I shoot the best are an old Browning A5 and a Franchi AL48. I have a newer Benelli Montefeltro, but I don’t shoot it quite as good.

Merry Christmas
                  Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Benelli M2. Bulletproof shotgun that will never fail on you. I've mistreated the same one for many years and it keeps treating me great. Beretta's are great guns also, but in my opinion the inertia system of the Benelli is superior. Good luck and hope you find one you are happy with.

Comment

Used Sears Ted Williams shotgun....

If I'm out shooting and the buddies start talking bets and chores, I'll put up whatever shotgun I have, and pull out my 1968 Browning A5. My dad gave it to me when I was 12. I have shot thousands of rounds thru it. All my fancy crap goes back in the gun case.
                      Last edited by BrianL; 12-13-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I have the old Browning A5 that was my Dad’s. It’s never been shot. For some reason I don’t want to shoot it. I know I’m a retard. And the Browning silver just isn’t natural sight line. I’ve been looking at the Benelli because and correct me if I’m wrong, but I always seem to see a lot of them for sale on here

Comment

Benelli M2. Used one in Argentina. Put around 4,000 rounds in 2 days. Never miss a beat and was a pleasure to shoot.
                          My brother and others were using beretta's and they did well also.

Comment

You might look at having your stock fitted to you, It'll make a world of difference.

Comment

25 years ago I would have said get an 1100. today I would say a beretta or benelli. I have a M2, other than recoil, I love it.

Comment

I agree with the 3 B's recommendations. We are a Beretta family. My kids, ages 18 & 19 now, have been shooting competition for quite a few years. Son shot a Silver Pigeon II without one malfunction ever, an O/U but you didn't ask about O/U. Daughter shoots the A400 Xplorer, son has the A400 Extreme for hunting, I always grab my A391. We run through about 20 cases a year. My experience with Beretta has been good, I would recommend.

My avatar is from the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio. I don't work for Beretta.
                                Last edited by Monark; 12-13-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X