Now, THIS is Unlimited Wonderful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Should work good for some longer range shots with my new to me 300mm f4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice!

Comment

Estimated delivery for orders put in today is October 2016. Sometimes when these Kickstarter things blow up the developer has a difficult time managing such a large volume of orders. I've been waiting almost 2 years for some Kickstarter special copy of the Bible.

Shane and Mike, please share your review after you receive the Pulse. I'd love to know if I need one of these.

Comment

help me understand what it is.. is it just basically a remote control for your camera?

Comment

Tracking shows mine is in Abilene. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
          help me understand what it is.. is it just basically a remote control for your camera?
          It allows you to control everything on your camera through your smartphone.

Comment

Ordered one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Tracking shows mine is in Abilene. Will be delivered tomorrow.

It allows you to control everything on your camera through your smartphone.
              I am sending you a pm.

Comment

Got mine this morning. Have it charging now. It's smaller than I expected, which is a good thing. I was expecting it to be more the size and weight of my wireless flash triggers. It's much smaller and lighter though. It will be this evening before I get a chance to play with it. Got the app installed on my phone.

Comment

Plugged in the Pulse, opened the app, set exposure settings via the app on my phone, hit the red button and took photos. Switched camera to video mode, hit the button on the app and took video. Haven't tried the intervalometer yet, but so far everything is super simple and works great. Haven't tested the range between phone and Pulse/camera yet to see how far away it will work.

Comment

Got mine today. Haven't had time to fool with it. 14 hour days are getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Estimated delivery for orders put in today is October 2016. Sometimes when these Kickstarter things blow up the developer has a difficult time managing such a large volume of orders. I've been waiting almost 2 years for some Kickstarter special copy of the Bible.

Shane and Mike, please share your review after you receive the Pulse. I'd love to know if I need one of these.
                      I ordered a few days ago. Where did you see the estimated delivery timeframe?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I ordered a few days ago. Where did you see the estimated delivery timeframe?
                        I saw it on the link Shane posted. The company has now changed the date to "Pulse ships on November 2nd."

Comment

Now that sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing

Comment

I've already found a potential issue with mine. When I turn on the thumbnail option, which I assume would show a preview of the shot just taken, mine doesn't work.

Everything else works flawlessly.

Comment

Mine shipped yesterday

Comment

What a cool tool - need to get back into photo fun - have not played with my Nikon in 2yrs

Comment

Working...
                                X