X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

108 on a javelina.
    Multiple deer between 50 and 70.

Comment

46 yards on a doe I had already shot at 14. She stopped in the trees with her head down and had a huge mess of bubbles hanging from her mouth. The first shot would have done it but she was still up so I took the shot. She made it three steps and crashed.

All other shots on deer have been inside of 30 yards. I did sling an arrow at a pig at 81. Never touched skin though.
      Last edited by Jon B; 10-19-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

57 yds on a Red Stag

Comment

50 +/- on my whitetail buck
          And I guided a guy who slammed a giant pronghorn at 80 yards ( I told him it was way to far and he just smiled and said watch my shot and thump dead B&C buck )

Comment

42 yards Scimitar Horned Oryx - Compound
            33 yards Whitetail Doe -XBow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Either 64 or 67 on a buck a few years back.
              Killed a Javi at 72.

Comment

Comment

85 on a pig in a wheat field!

Comment

Over 200 yards Texas Ranger Capt Byrd was killed by a Comanche arrow.

“Battle of Byrd (Bird) Creek”

Comment

Between 50-60 yds with longbow on antelope is common, killed a couple that far. My tree stand is set up for 12 yds and under, more in my comfort zone!
                      We use to shoot ground squirrels (mini prairie dogs) with our longbows in Montana at 50 plus yards for hours and hours until our fingers were raw, good practice.

Comment

Prairie dog at 103 missed a couple hundred times prior to making that shot even have a few witnesses.

Comment

40 yards quartering away on a doe, she flinched and it skipped her shoulder hitting her in the neck.. Dropped her dead but wont do that again

Comment

42 on a buck last season
                            38 on a doe last weekend
                            Other than that they've all been under 25. Once my bow is tuned and sights set, I don't shoot targets under 40. Im good on target to 55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot several animals between at an antelope and several deer at 100yards. Now I’m shooting a recurve and the farthest was 45yards.

Comment

65 yards on a bull elk (in my avatar) quartering away. Ran 100 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X