Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saving Sam - Abandoned Puppy (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs are the truest, most loyal friends there are..... Most don't deserve the love and trust that dogs give us. Congratulations to you and Sam, and may you have many happy years together

Comment

Greatness. My friend says: "you never find a dog... the dog finds you."

Comment

I like dogs better then most humans. I also like and appreciate people like yourself that look out for dogs. Kudos to you sir

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          Loyal to a fault Lol She cries when I leave a room full of people. When I shower, she scratches at the door... So I let her in. Then she's peaking in the curtain, trying to get in. Hopefully she'll grow out of it after a while.
          Lol that won’t change. My lab is the same way, if I’m not paying attention he’ll actually jump in the shower with me haha

Comment

What a great Christmas story! I'm looking forward to many more stories of you with Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
              Lol my stepbrother (the hippie in the second pic) said the same

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
                That was a heart warming story. And my Pops always said the same thing about dogs finding you.

Comment

That sir will be the best dog you will ever have.

Comment

As the "father" of two adopted dogs, I can honestly say, dogs choose their owners,you don't get to choose your dog.
                    Happy New year

Comment

".... I had no intention of keeping the dog..."

ararararar...... (-;

We have a couple of adopted dogs, too. We adopted one from a shelter. Another one was on our front porch one morning. I'm not sure who adopted who.....

Comment

Looks like a sweet pup! Any idea what breed/breeds she's a mix of?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Looks like a sweet pup! Any idea what breed/breeds she's a mix of?
                          From the best the vet could tell, Shepherd mix. Although at certain angles, she looks a bit coyote-ish Lol Her paws aren't huge so we're pretty sure she wont get too big.

Comment

Great read, thanks for sharing and having a kind heart to take in "Sam"!

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

As stated....those do make the best dogs! Had a lab mix wander up to my parents house when I was a kid. Dora was the best dog a little boy ever had. Trained her when I was 8 and retrieve doves like nobody's business.

Comment

Working...
                                X