View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #31
Michael
Administrator

Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Out of curiosity, what did you age that deer at? I am aweful at ageing deer and guessed him at 4-5, but I know you and he had to be way older than than that!
I never looked closely at his teeth, but don't let the smaller body size fool you. Look at his head and eyes.

Name:  C0136.00_02_53_12.Still002.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  611.1 KB

That deer was also badly run down. Take a look at his spine, both on the hoof and skinned.

Name:  C0136.00_03_13_29.Still003.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  617.5 KB

Name:  C0190.MP4.02_58_05_21.Still001.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  447.1 KB

I have the skull and will try to get pics of the jaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_C View Post
What kind of broadheads are you using Mike?
Wasp Jak Hammer 125 BTW, they aren't any kind of sponsor for the site or the channel, I'm just a long time fan and they've worked REALLY well for me. Tried and true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrastealth View Post
Excellent video. Not a lot of fluff, multiple camera angles, show the setup well, show the stand and the whole area. Take note bowhunting TV shows, this is how it should be done.
Thanks! Y'all don't hesitate to comment and subscribe on the YouTube channel, as I'm trying to develop the channel and I think more activity (likes, comments, shares and subscriptions) increases exposure on YouTube allowing them to become featured or suggested videos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top