Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
    I just held my first one today. Academy in Lubbock had one and I didn’t buy if someone wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I held two today. Considered it but passed.

Comment

I held my first one today when I went in to buy some rings and bases for a new scope. I ended up bringing it home with me. Will put some rounds through it this weekend and see how it performs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I held my first one today when I went in to buy some rings and bases for a new scope. I ended up bringing it home with me. Will put some rounds through it this weekend and see how it performs.
        Let us know what think Shane with a range report. I ordered one on the Cabela’s deal last week and suppose to be in one day next week.

Comment

Here's some pics. I'll shoot it this weekend and let you know how it goes.

It came with two 10-round mags, 1 flush and 1 with a pinky extension. I bought a 12-round mag as well. It's only 1/4" longer than the 10-round pinky extension mag.

Compared to a Kimber Micro .380, it's nearly the same size. Pretty amazing that a pistol this small can hold 12+1.

8-round mag in the Kimber and 12-round mag in the Sig. Almost identical grip length.

Sig is a little bit wider than the Kimber, but not much.

Sights on the Sig are pretty nice.

Last edited by Shane; 07-17-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Here's some pics. I'll shoot it this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Sights on the Sig are pretty nice.

In for how it shoots. I have one ordered and haven’t even put my hands on one.

Those sights look great.

Comment

There are two at SK Arms in Midland for $559 if anyone close is interested.

Comment

I've now put about 600 rounds of various ball and self defense ammo through mine, and the only issue I've had was one failure for the slide to lock back on an empty mag, and my son was shooting it and may have limp-wristed it a bit. It seems to be very accurate, and the recoil is very manageable even with +P stuff. I'm waiting for Sig to launch the green laser to complete the outfit. This is now my primary carry gun.
                Last edited by ultrastealth; 07-20-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Ran about 6 mags through mine yesterday. No hiccups. Great shooting little pistol. Need to go through a few more boxes of ammo. Good start so far though.

Comment

I’ve put about 200 rounds of two different ball loads and two different hollow points through mine and love it. Perfect size for it’s capacity and it’s a great shooter. No issues so far but will probably put a couple hundred more through it before I start carrying everyday.

Comment

Have shoot 1k rounds through mine with no problem.

Comment

Sounds like the issues are resolved with it. I’m on a waiting list for one.

Comment

I bought this deal

I just received email notice from Cabelas that mine is in. Need to go pick it up. First time in my life I’ve ever ordered a firearm I’ve never held or tested the trigger pull. We will see!! I guess if it doesn’t work out and I absolutely hate it, I’ve still made worse purchase decisions I’m sure.

Comment

if you like stryker fired pistols you will like the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                              if you like stryker fired pistols you will like the trigger.
                              Yep. It's not as nice as the trigger on my Walther PPQ (best striker fired trigger I've experienced), but it's a close 2nd.

Comment

I agree the trigger is not as nice as a PPQ or even my Kahr pistols, but it is close to being as good. To me, the trigger is better than my wife's Glock.
                                I love the size, and it shoots great. I believe it shoots as accurately as my PPQ and better than either of my Kahrs.
                                Only hiccups I had were due to two rounds of bad factory ammo that had a light powder charge or no powder at all. (first time I have ever had that happen) they fortunately had enough oomph to at least get the bullet out of the barrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X