Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Berandel, WCB, Humper and TMag all go on a hunting trip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn looks like the one in the light colored shirt...Funny

Comment

and those aren't flint locks

Comment

"That was a cool *** kite. They just don't make 'em like that anymore."

-Randy

Comment

Obviously fake. They are bowhunters!

Comment

lol! Obviously that's them.The ones sitting on the ground practicing gun safety..Ahead of their time for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
              Naw, I don't believe they would shoot the Stork that delivered them !
              Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

Thanks Jason, I was wondering what happened to that pic!

See, what happened was, we went down to South Louisiana to hunt dem ducks and the skeeters was dad gone big yuh-huh. Anyways, one of em tried to pick me up and changed him mind what when he figured he couldn't get me off the ground. Another one picked up Humper and started flayin away when the rest of the gang shot dat skeeter and knocked him out of the sky. This pic is the only one took and was actually done with a stone slab and a chisel.

And for the record, I'm the really young one on the right sitting down.
              Last edited by Tmag; 05-19-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I think that's Jesus there in the middle.

Comment

What time do they wake up from their afternoon nap? What a great minute of laughing....thanks for the stress relief!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

Thanks Jason, I was wondering what happened to that pic!

See, what happened was, we went down to South Louisiana to hunt dem ducks and the skeeters was dad gone big yuh-huh. Anyways, one of em tried to pick me up and changed him mind what when he figured he couldn't get me off the ground. Another one picked up Humper and started flayin away when the rest of the gang shot dat skeeter and knocked him out of the sky. This pic is the only one took and was actually done with a stone slab and a chisel.

And for the record, I'm the really young one on the right sitting down.
                    That was right after I said..."hey guys, hold my beer and watch this!"

Comment

Snuck into Sea World and shot the last one in existence, Humper was their guide, he's the one holding his dog.....

And Tink is sitting next to him.....

Comment

Boy, there ain't much meat on them bird-lizards is there?
                        I bet it tastes like chicken!

Comment

I bet they were hell on sleestacks....
                          Attached Files

Comment

It cracks me up how no one ever smiled in pics back in the day. That one little squirrely dude pointing his gun right at the dog almost started to.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

All of y'all should be ashamed of yourselves...don't you know you should respect your Elders?

Comment

Working...
                                X