No announcement yet.

Best lighted nock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe they are still on sale for 14.99 a 3 pack on nockturnal website.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      All lighted nocks suck.

Nockturnals suck the least
      x2 I have switched to Reflective arrow wraps. Never have had a problem looking for my arrows

Comment

All lighted nocks suck.

Nockturnals suck the least
        This. I used to do it myself with the lights from bobbers, then moved to the DIY kit from HawgLight until Kelly went out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
          I believe they are still on sale for 14.99 a 3 pack on nockturnal website.....
          Oh they better not be. Lol

That's for those POS Helios.

Comment

Chinese nockturnals from eBay.

Comment

I asked who all liked those a while back. Got an opinion

Decided didn't like the idea.

Comment

I'm going to try Nockturnals.

Comment

nocturnal is what i use. i had an old one that didn't light last year when i videoed my buck i harvested but shouldn't have been using the old ones anyways. i practice with the old ones and nocked the wrong arrow in the dark in my stand. my fault,

Comment

What size Nocturnals fit Black Eagle shafts

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                      What size Nocturnals fit Black Eagle shafts

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If Carnivore shafts it’s the “S” type. Have em’ on mine in green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just tried my first Nocturnal on a pig. I used blue and would definitely choose green or red for my next purchase! The blue is not crazy bright, and I also had a problem with it not turning off after it's first usage. I do still prefer it over the Lumenok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TICK MAGNET View Post
                          I just tried my first Nocturnal on a pig. I used blue and would definitely choose green or red for my next purchase! The blue is not crazy bright, and I also had a problem with it not turning off after it's first usage. I do still prefer it over the Lumenok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          yea blue sucks, still have three new in a pack. got 6 of them for free now I know why.

Comment

As far as a nock goes, fire nok is a good one. But as far as a great lighted nok I tried them ,there expensive, and they sucked to. Two out of the three worked intermittently. Plus you have to glue a shock collar in your shaft. I use fact weight on the back of my inserts and you cant access them with the collar glued in. So now if I use a lighted nock it's a nocturnal, about as good as you can get in a lighted nock nowadays. I haven't had any problems with them in the four years I have used them.

Comment

Funny cause those POS Helios vanes are removable but the nock still fits in the arrow just like it should bet you go order some now lol

Comment

I shoot nockturnals and haven't had any problems so far. Not saying it won't happen but it hasn't yet. The doe i shot opening weekend went through all kinds of brush with it hanging out of her and the nock never shut off. Plus it was easy to find her with it lit up sticking straight up in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X