No announcement yet.

So what is wrong with watermelon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck I can't ever get any from the garden. The dang coyotes eat em all soon as they start to get ripe! So are the coyotes racist or me for growing them? I can't keep up!!

Comment

I like me some menudo but don't like chitlins. Am I discriminating?
      I also like watermelon and fried chicken so does that let me off the hook?
      What the hell is wrong with this country? Gone Plumb crazy out there.

Comment

Can’t please them, why try.

Comment

What's even crazier is that he's a 41 year old probie.

Comment

Liberals pretend to be victims of everything. I guess white chocolate would drive them even further insane. Good thing they don't fish. Could you imagine seeing a spook for the first time?

What would they have done if he gave each of them a cadillac?

Comment

My wife and I have some close friends who are black and every year they invite us to their house for a big Juneteenth celebration. My poor wife, who had no ill intentions, showed up with watermelon a couple of years ago. When our friend answered the door she says " watermelon! nice! did you bring the purple drank with you also?" I laughed my *** off! Off course they were not offended but they had and still have a great time giving my wife hell for bringing watermelon to the party.

Comment

So I guess none of the offended fire men ever told a racial joke in their lives, man I thought firefighters had thicker skin

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 10-12-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Everyone's a victim.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	24514388

Name:	download (4).jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	24514389

Name:	download (5).jpg
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	24514390

Name:	download (6).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	24514391

Name:	watermelondisturbing.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	24514392

Name:	download (7).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	24514393

Name:	images (4).jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	24514394

Here are just a few reason the black community find what was done racist. I can understand why some would take offense. I can't believe these were acceptable at anytime. That being said we as a country have to learn from our past and move on.
                    Last edited by BrandonA; 10-12-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Watermelon originated in Africa.

Would be like bringing sauerkraut to a German party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing he didn't take a bucket of chicken or they probably would have thrown him in jail!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post

Here are just a few reason the black community find what was done racist. I can understand why some would take offense. I can't believe these were acceptable at anytime. That being said we as a country have to learn from our past and move on.
                          I don't disagree with you, and in fact strongly agree with what you posted... Trouble is the last three words in your post... Some just won't do that!! As long as folks get paid or special status/treatment for being a victim, no matter the past infraction, they will continue to lean on this!

Comment

I love Mexican food. What the heck is a menudo?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              I don't disagree with you, and in fact strongly agree with what you posted... Trouble is the last three words in your post... Some just won't do that!! As long as folks get paid or special status/treatment for being a victim, no matter the past infraction, they will continue to lean on this!
                              Yes sir.

Comment

Becoming a fireman at 41 years old is probably not the easiest thing to do. I seriously doubt he meant any offense.

People living in the past that have never seen a pickaninny poster should turn down the sensitivity dial and examine the mans intent.

Just because the race baiters are making everything you see, hear, or do about slavery, or oppression doesn't mean it is reality. The minute we all get along and realize those days are over they are irrelevant and out of a job.

30 idiot skin heads at a rally do not accurately represent 30 million nor do the 30 idiot BLMers. As a whole we get along with one another just fine in our day to day activities.

I can't hardly remember the last time I was approached by a klansman and invited to a cross burning, or lynchin party. I do remember the last time my neighbor, of another color invited me to a BBQ. Oh Crap! Is BBQ on the list maybe I was racist just now for mentioning that food group?

Stop buying into all the rhetoric and the crap will stop. Don't give words and symbols power that they don't deserve and put the race baiters out of business.

Comment

Working...
                                X