Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no hogs at Granger.

Comment

Wudstix.... are you sure? I had seen couple hogs at Granger last Friday. I am not blind. I am not telling which entrance.

Comment

Went last night and scared up a bunch of hog. Mostly little ones. I shoot at two of them and missed. Both were running flat out and I really had no chance of getting them, but I let er fly anyways. I found three arrows and a skunk. Dang thing would not get out of the alley I was walking down. So I had to get into the brush and walk through, then about 5 or so hogs jumped up and ran. They were about 30 yards in font of where I wanted to go. Cursed little skunk. Man Stalking is tough. Those hogs know when you are coming. We tried pushing them to each other. But they were speedy to say the least. It was neat. The Sumac was so high. I couldn't even tell where they were bedded down half the time. i can't wait untill next weekend.

Comment

I maybe out in the mourning, if the weather is nasty I'll be out there for sure.

Comment

headed out in the morning..... hope to stick something just went and bought some rage broaheads.. need to try them out..

Comment

Ill prolly be below the dam at Day break. Good luck. Thunderstorms in the mourning and chilly. Great weather for hog hunting.

Comment

Last night? I was there last night, too! Proby different entrance since my truck was only one parked at the entrance. I went there from 5:30PM until 8:10PM. Saw couple cranes and 4 does. Found one arrow, seem to be missed and it is pretty recently since boardhead is clean and no rust. Anyone missing Easton ST Epic arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by bluenavigator View Post
                  Last night? I was there last night, too! Proby different entrance since my truck was only one parked at the entrance. I went there from 5:30PM until 8:10PM. Saw couple cranes and 4 does. Found one arrow, seem to be missed and it is pretty recently since boardhead is clean and no rust. Anyone missing Easton ST Epic arrow?
                  im missing some,there camo with mecanical tips,one with a rage and one with a cheepy tip

Comment

TJ; They should all have blood on them and be laying on the ground just past where the hog was when you shot. Then you wouldn't be losing them.

Comment

Anybody hunt today? Was a nice day to be out. Might try to go tuesday morning if anyone is up for it.

Comment

Dudes please keep me in the game, since I live 2 hours away, and show me some pics.

Comment

Saturday Morning....
                          Attached Files

Comment

ok, now i am jealous. You dont mind taking a novice out do ya? by the way, I see the Marine cap, when were you in?

Comment

Hillcountry, Just askin........ what kind of stabilizer is that?
                              Last edited by Archer23; 03-16-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Looks like the older style hawglite stabilizer... Alright Hillcountry, spill the beans. Where r they at????

Comment

Working...
                                X