US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Did he call folks name? Did I miss that part?, or was it taken down as I had not looked at this for a few days. Name calling seems to be happening but not from SMC.
    It was his, "I'm more patriotic than everyone on this site..." and "y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take..." comments that brought about the verbal butt whoopin', not name calling. That and not providing facts when asked to back up uninformed statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      It was his, "I'm more patriotic than everyone on this site..." and "y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take..." comments that brought about the verbal butt whoopin', not name calling. That and not providing facts when asked to back up uninformed statements.
      Ahhh, I saw that. [emoji102] Pretty much "big whoop". [emoji20] Most Americans would fail it actually....it is a beast of a grind. I don't have to agree with his take on the field of political nitwits but can respect his stance......wrong or right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

He can have his opinion. I even asked for him to be able to say his piece. Then, he stepped in it!

Kind of like THAT buddy we all have; at the bar, you find him being drug out by bouncers screaming, "I don't know why he punched me!! He hit me for no reason!!!" This was a conversational version of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          For me, it was the fact that he supported a gun grabbing pos candidate & saying we would be better off than trump...that stuff really sticks in my craw when I see it on hunting / shooting forums.

Supporting the enemy who wants to severely limit my 2nd on a site where firearms are prevalent...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            For me, it was the fact that he supported a gun grabbing pos candidate & saying we would be better off than trump...that stuff really sticks in my craw when I see it on hunting / shooting forums.

Supporting the enemy who wants to severely limit my 2nd on a site where firearms are prevalent...
            And, that too. I tried to cover that in the following post with, "he stepped in it". That guy (SMC) is just so over his skis, he doesn't know which way is up. When people are that shallow with their education, they can be sold anything. For someone that claims to know more about our Country and its history, he doesn't seem very appreciative of those Rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Gotta love a B-52, I used to be all over those beasts when i was a kid living on base. I guess dropping dummy bombs is a tactic. But I prefer and thought we were not going to show our hand.
              You are so correct. Dummy bombs. Lol
              That fat dough boy is sooo over his head it's not funny anymore.

I'm talking bout trump of course.

Comment

And the only name calling I'm guilty of is calling the POTUS a POS!!

Comment

You get drunk awfully early in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    You get drunk awfully early in the morning!
                    It's almost unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                      And the only name calling I'm guilty of is calling the POTUS a POS!!

Please attempt to defend eight years of Obama. I welcome your attempt.

Comment

If NK was doing practicing bombing runs near any of our soil / troop presence...I'm sure the message would be taken seriously.

I personally think Trump did pretty well on this tour...especially his speech in Poland. You sure wouldn't her that sort of positive US rhetoric from any leaders of the left. Exactly what we needed considering the whole 'apology' tour from the previous & true meaning of POS.

Comment

Come on fatty....

Comment

Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
                            I guess our patience wasn't over..

Comment

I think there is still lots of posturing to do yet...nothing is gonna happen soon IMO.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
                              I guess our patience wasn't over..

Comment

No clue but I think we have weapons at sea that would take it down long before hitting the USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X