This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Aggy is ate up with Texas the last few days. Nothing worth talking about going on with your overpaid coach?

They are snippy. No Texas fans are talking about Texas going to be in the National title hunt this year and they act like we are. Most of us are talking about things are getting better, on the right path, expect to win 8/9 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Missed on online in 2018? Really? Is that what Luicci and Hamm told you?

2019 isn’t done. And decommit season hasn’t started yet.

Decommit season? Is that what EJ and Ketch told you to “hope” for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        2018 was a pretty solid year of OL recruiting. Hopefully they all redshirt as all Oline should in a good program should. Grady is a bummer as that would be added depth.

2019, struggling....... child please it’s freaking July. Oline typically develops later in the process. There’s a 5 Star already committed and 4 Star Shepard looks like a horn despite ETM A&M lock pick.

Not to mention Texas went out and hired Herb Hand. One of the most respected guys in the country. If you are going to talk about another team, do some research.

Who is the 5 Star in 2019?

Herb Hand could be a good hire but he was bad at his last stop. Auburn fans were happy to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Here’s the roster table, you can subtract Grandy. Players in bold were starters in ‘17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Chad. But the OL was bad by most accounts and y’all didn’t have enough healthy for a Spring game normal rotation if I recall. Isn’t depth at the position real thin? Is the OL good enough this year to win 9 or 10? That’s the real question. I think it will be the achiliies heel again this year and life for the QB’s won’t be easy. I struggle to see Hernan getting to 7-5 this season.

For the record, I also don’t see Jimbo winning more than 7 either in Year one. These coaches got some work to do and it won’t happen overnight.

Comment

Aggy is ate up with Texas the last few days. Nothing worth talking about going on with your overpaid coach?
            They all are overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Decommit season? Is that what EJ and Ketch told you to “hope” for?

Oh you thought I was just talking about the Aggies? I admit it is a glaring pattern for yall but I was referring to all teams and the shuffling that goes on...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                They are snippy. No Texas fans are talking about Texas going to be in the National title hunt this year and they act like we are. Most of us are talking about things are getting better, on the right path, expect to win 8/9 games.
                Noticed the same. Haven't seen one even say Texas was gona be close to a NT anytime soon yet that's where aggy goes everytime for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  They all are overpaid.
                  For sure.

Comment

Who is the 5 Star in 2019?

Herb Hand could be a good hire but he was bad at his last stop. Auburn fans were happy to see him go.

At the time of commit Tyler Johnson was a 5 star OL/OT. It has been said on the Twitters he does zero camps and that led to his downgrading, if you can call having a .9831 composite a downgrade, to a high 4 star.

2017: Earned first-team all-district honors as a junior....2016: Was a second-team all-district selection as a sophomore

As far as your Herb Hand comment...see how this works.

Jimbo Fisher could be a good hire but he was getting bad at his last stop. FSU fans were happy to see him go.

Last edited by Smart; 07-22-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Noticed the same. Haven't seen one even say Texas was gona be close to a NT anytime soon yet that's where aggy goes everytime for some reason.

Yup...it is a process for Texas........

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

The biggest higher for the Ags isn’t Jimbo as far is his staff goes, it’s Dickey and how he alters Jimbos offensive philosophy in 2018.

Herb needs to have an impact for Herman.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-22-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Oh you thought I was just talking about the Aggies? I admit it is a glaring pattern for yall but I was referring to all teams and the shuffling that goes on...

You are so full of ****. Everybody knows you and who you were talking about. [emoji23]

Comment

The matrix model for 2018, he mentioned teams 2-5 are interchangeable. His model takes all sorts of evaluations into play.

He has Ags at 8-4, 3-3 in division.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-22-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Texas has the talent to win. The Oline is in better shape. If they go 7-5 blame will fall squarely on the HC and his handling of the O and play calling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are so full of ****. Everybody knows you and who you were talking about. [emoji23]

Sorry....We have pulled players from folks other than A&M late....

Comment

Working...
                                X