Cruz endorses Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    How much money did Trump pay Cruz to say those things and to get an endorsement. Im glad it happened, but I dont think Cruz just woke up this morning and decided to make the statement. JMO.
    I honestly think that he has weighed the options. He said he would back the Republican nominee and he said for everyone to vote their conscience. He is in the same boat as millions of Americans. We have the choice of Hilliary or Trump. I honestly don't think either one will be a good president, but I do hope that Trump will at least pick a safer Supreme Court Justice. To me, this is what the election is about. This is the one choice that will really choose what path the USA will head down

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
      Hope Josh Flourney didn't have a coronary after hearing this news [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      By his own admission, he would rather have Hillary than vote for Trump
      Trump is ahead in Ohio, without Joshua's help.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
        How much money did Trump pay Cruz to say those things and to get an endorsement. Im glad it happened, but I dont think Cruz just woke up this morning and decided to make the statement. JMO.
        None...thats illegal....

But, I bet Teddy got some free nights at one of Trump's hotels...and was also promised an endorsement by Trump down the road..

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Lol, hardly an endorsement. More like I will just vote for the least bad candidate. Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. Two democrats running sucks.
          That's funny...Trump's been a staunch supporter of republicans for most of his life, has he left political parties when he didn't like what was happening? Sure, but so have many politicians before him.

Comment

Ppfffftt.

Comment

I doubt there is an overwhelming number of people that were not going to vote for Trump who have now changed their mind due to this endorsement.

YAWN

Comment

I wish Ted had made it to where Trump is...

Comment

As bad as Trump is Hilary is 1000X worse.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    That's funny...Trump's been a staunch supporter of republicans for most of his life, has he left political parties when he didn't like what was happening? Sure, but so have many politicians before him.
                    Apparently "most" is anytime after 2004?

Before Donald Trump was a front-running GOP presidential candidate, he believed that the nation’s economy ran better when Democrats were in control.

Don't let his statements get in the way of reality though right?

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      Now that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz!
                        I'll second that!

Comment

I wonder if Ted's decision is based on the fact that Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus warned there could be consequences for former presidential candidates who don't endorse their party's nominee.

No endorsement, no chance in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Apparently "most" is anytime after 2004?

Before Donald Trump was a front-running GOP presidential candidate, he believed that the nation’s economy ran better when Democrats were in control.

Don't let his statements get in the way of reality though right?
                            Not even. He admitted to voting for BHO in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I doubt there is an overwhelming number of people that were not going to vote for Trump who have now changed their mind due to this endorsement.

YAWN
                              My thoughts exactly

Comment

I'm really amazed by folks still calling Trump a Democrat. You should do more research and see the people he is assembling around him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X