JFT Turkey Tour 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
    To you tube but still can’t get it to post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sent you a text, if you have the youtube link, I'll post it. I searched youtube for "Turkey" in the past week and didn't see it.

Comment

Comment

Finally got it to post. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Helluva shot! Ole Tommy musta thought that jake kicked his buddy's *** so he went moved on over for the easier foe....lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVEV2Afvz88"]Turkey Decapitation with Bullhead broadhead - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by Smart; 04-16-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
              Finally got it to post. Thanks for all the help.

Nice shootin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checked in with the outfitter this afternoon and they said the birds are just getting fired up. There’s snow in the forecast this week but the weather is looking perfect for us next week....high in the mid 50’s and lows in the 30’s

I’ll be flying out on Tuesday morning and I’ll pick PoPo up Wednesday afternoon. It should be an awesome time!

Comment

Badazz man. Sounds like a fun time. Looking forward to hearing what you find. Hope you get some signal to keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                    Nice shootin!!

Thanks CLay. Good luck on your trip. Hopefully the gobblers cooperate.

Comment

Checked in with the outfitter this afternoon and they said the birds are just getting fired up. There’s snow in the forecast this week but the weather is looking perfect for us next week....high in the mid 50’s and lows in the 30’s

I’ll be flying out on Tuesday morning and I’ll pick PoPo up Wednesday afternoon. It should be an awesome time!

Good luck to you and PoPo! No decocking the crossbow allowed!

Comment

Forgot to post but I got on the board couple weeks ago with double beard !

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Good luck to you and PoPo! No decocking the crossbow allowed!

He’s goin shotgun.

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Badazz man. Sounds like a fun time. Looking forward to hearing what you find. Hope you get some signal to keep us posted

Wifi at the lodge

Comment

Going this evening trying to get wifey a turkey or two, hopefully the wind cooperates....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                                Going this evening trying to get wifey a turkey or two, hopefully the wind cooperates....

[emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X