No announcement yet.

Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we are doing AAYBA. Will be there Saturday, Sunday and Monday so far.

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
      What 9u team? we were there as well.
      dallas tigers-miller, i love that complex, its the nicest one in dfw IMO.

how did you guys do?

Comment

We (Super Sox) played AAA. Beat the #1 seed Academy Select but lost the following game. There were 15 teams and they split the bracket. We were the 8 seed and played the #1 and being the bottom seed in that bracket had a double header. We gave out in the 3rd inning.

Great place to play baseball. Although we played one a few weeks ago in Southlake where they had a splash park....that woulda been nice last weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Anybody playing AAYBA? I'll be out there on Sunday covering for my tech rep.
          Heath
          Where will your company be set-up at ?
          My 11u team is in it, but have games at unity park..
          Would like to stop by and chat. Did not see wilson in Omaha this week..

Comment

We (Super Sox) played AAA. Beat the #1 seed Academy Select but lost the following game. There were 15 teams and they split the bracket. We were the 8 seed and played the #1 and being the bottom seed in that bracket had a double header. We gave out in the 3rd inning.

Great place to play baseball. Although we played one a few weeks ago in Southlake where they had a splash park....that woulda been nice last weekend!
            we were playing right behind you guys, i saw the end of your game on sunday. great job to the kids, it was hot and the sun devils are a solid team.

Comment

Well we just found out we can't play up in the world series, utrip won't allow it evidently, so not real sure what we are going to do.

I just bought $70 worth of pins and took off work in July, looks like maybe for nothing.

We should have been in the AAYBA

Comment

looks like we are going to jump in a world series at CTX big league dreams from 6/30 to 7/4, does anyone have any reasonable local hotel recommendations?
                Last edited by jshouse; 06-21-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

they aren't making you stay at a predetermined hotel since you are out of the 60 mile radius (another money making world series scheme)?

Comment

they aren't making you stay at a predetermined hotel since you are out of the 60 mile radius (another money making world series scheme)?
                    we actually just found out one of our coaches found a sponsor that is going to pay for our rooms so we can all stay together, i am not sure where it will be yet.

also found out that utrip only allows teams to play "open" if they are playing up an age division for the world series, since the 9majors didnt make we were trying to play 10AAA and they said no.

Comment

so you could play 10U open but not 10u AAA?

Comment

so you could play 10U open but not 10u AAA?
                        Yes sir, not quite sure that would go very well for us, our pitching isn't near deep enough. We did well against 10aaa last weekend so we were looking forward to it for the world series.

Comment

Slam (Livingston) won 12u Cooperstown all stars 10-0 and set a record for most homeruns

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Anybody playing AAYBA? I'll be out there on Sunday covering for my tech rep.
                            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Slam (Livingston) won 12u Cooperstown all stars 10-0 and set a record for most homeruns
                              How many did they hit?

Comment

34 in 10 games

Comment

Working...
                                X