2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-D had a bad inning. Offense took up for him and he thanked them the next inning only to have it blown in the 9th. We did leave them loaded with 1 out as well. Three straight walks and couldn't bring a run home. And choo should have caught that ball at the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
      B-D had a bad inning. Offense took up for him and he thanked them the next inning only to have it blown in the 9th. We did leave them loaded with 1 out as well. Three straight walks and couldn't bring a run home. And choo should have caught that ball at the wall.

Agreed on all counts....Bases loaded with one out and no runs is pathetic. And Super Choo who is quick to fade blame away from himself, should have had that ball.

But in the end....they rallied and put in the hands of our "Blower" to win the game and he did what he's done recently.....

We have the worst **** luck with closers. They are solid for a bit, even a full season and then they lose it bad. Just sucks and is frustrating as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Agreed on all counts....Bases loaded with one out and no runs is pathetic. And Super Choo who is quick to fade blame away from himself, should have had that ball.

But in the end....they rallied and put in the hands of our "Blower" to win the game and he did what he's done recently.....

We have the worst **** luck with closers. They are solid for a bit, even a full season and then they lose it bad. Just sucks and is frustrating as hell.

Or we take a good closer and then try and make him a starter and then a closer again and screw him all up.

Comment

N. Feliz is available. Anybody??

24 hour rule is nigh upon us. Hopefully N. Martinez throws a gem, the hitters score 10, and off we go. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Or we take a good closer and then try and make him a starter and then a closer again and screw him all up.

Thanks Ronnie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Thanks Ronnie!!

Who's Ronnie and what the F am I missing?

Comment

This is making the rounds on twitter. Umpire Joe West said this when asked who was the biggest complainer. I'm calling BS and hope the dude was only joking. No way you can label Beltre as a complainer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                  This is making the rounds on twitter. Umpire Joe West said this when asked who was the biggest complainer. I'm calling BS and hope the dude was only joking. No way you can label Beltre as a complainer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                  Joe west doesn't know the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart

Comment

Adrian can't be the worst umpire in the league because Joe himself holds that title...by a long shot.

Comment

Gomez with the Jimmy Jack!

Comment

Dang bats showed up in the 1st! 4-0 good guys

Comment

Good start!

Comment

Good start in the first now just keep hitting.

Comment

Bats have gone cold..weird..

Comment

Martinez going somewhat deep with a manageable pitch count is a nice change.

Comment

Working...
                                X