Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
    Wow I must lead a sheltered life. Some of you hang with the wrong crowd.....just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know 2 right here local

Comment

My grandfathers brother killed a man in a bar fight. I spent a couple of summers with him and his wife taking care of their race horses and never knew till after he passed. Grandfather told me the story after he died and said they never talked about it much. Cut an ol boys throat outside of the bar and walked away.

Comment

I have talked to some that are so full of hate it oozes out of them. I have had some that showed no emotion at all. I have also arrested the ones that say I will never be taken alive. Usually are hiding under a bed and cry when the cuffs click.
        My old boss interviewed Henry Lee Lucas in regards to a body that had been found in Lavaca County. He said that he was the most cold blooded person he had ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
          I have talked to some that are so full of hate it oozes out of them. I have had some that showed no emotion at all. I have also arrested the ones that say I will never be taken alive. Usually are hiding under a bed and cry when the cuffs click.
          My old boss interviewed Henry Lee Lucas in regards to a body that had been found in Lavaca County. He said that he was the most cold blooded person he had ever met.
          I've been around some characters in my day and the ones filled with hate don't faze me, but the ones who show no emotion make me a bit uncomfortable.

Comment

Interesting thread for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Secrest View Post
              Interesting thread for sure!
              For sure, been tearing up the refresh button all day

Comment

Two that I know of. One was a good friend in high school. Got in a bar fight in Temple with a GI over a girl, and they got kicked out of the club. The GI and two of his friends followed Mike and ended up running him off of the road and they then got out and headed towards his truck with the intent of ganging up on him. He got out, and put 7 shots in the guy that he fought earlier. Should have been self defense, but he got a murder with a passion charge, since he was carrying illegally and that he shot so many times.

Second one is a guy that I also went to school with, but he was a bit older. He got in a fight with a guy and when the guy hit the ground with his head, he died. Turned out, he had a metal plate on is skull and that is what did him in.

Comment

My neighbor when I was a kid was Alvin Lee King that went into the church and killed multiple people. I still turn to look when the church door opens and it's been 37 years. he was a strange man.

Comment

Originally posted by CassCounty View Post
                    My neighbor when I was a kid was Alvin Lee King that went into the church and killed multiple people. I still turn to look when the church door opens and it's been 37 years. he was a strange man.
                    I had never heard of that guy. He really was a psycho!
                    Murderpedia, the free online encyclopedic dictionary of murderers. The largest database about serial killers, mass murderers and spree killers around the world

Comment

My cousin lost his dad to heavy metal poisoning when he was in junior high and was never the same after. He got into drugs pretty bad and one day went to his moms (my aunt) and shot her in the head because she would not give him money. He then baracaded himself in her house and held his girlfriend hostage for awhile. I know we are supposed to forgive but I hope he does not make it out of prison alive.

Know one guy who shot his wife stepson and then himself in there home

Know another guy who was facing some indecency with a minor charges and he ended up shooting his wife then himself.

Both of those incidents happened relatively close together

Comment

My aunt was killed and the cold case investigation led me down a career path which put me in the room with lots of murderers. I finally had enough and had to get out this year but there's nothing like talking to and matching wits with a killer. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ce-3589658.php

Comment

I would much rather live next to a person who has committed murder than a meth head thief/burglar.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            My aunt was killed and the cold case investigation led me down a career path which put me in the room with lots of murderers. I finally had enough and had to get out this year but there's nothing like talking to and matching wits with a killer. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ce-3589658.php
                            Awesome is an over-used adjective, but the work you do and the comfort you bring to those who have lost loved ones is exactly that: Awesome, with a capital A.

Never knew your personal connection to get started in this work, but you, sir, are making a real difference in those people's lives. Thank you.

Comment

I found a podcast the other day called "the last podcast on the left" it's pretty interesting. Some comedians giving history on killers and serial kilera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's just crazy to me that it's that common to live right next door,down the street or work with a person you are around every day that could go to that extreme out of the blue. Although I can't say I'm completely shocked because it could happen anywhere at any time.

In 1977 my great grandpa was murdered as well as a man that went along to help two guys that needed it because it was cold and their truck had broke down. Those guys shot them and tossed them in the ditch. My grandpa let them sit in his squad car to warm up and they later said they argued over who was going to kill them. He was an awesome guy from what I've heard about him. He would have done anything for anybody. Helping two sorry sucker dogs that escaped from jail is the last thing he ever did in his life.

My great grandma raised me and I like to think she passed on some good qualities that have helped me in my life. Forgiveness is one thing she taught me. Although she lost her husband and her children's father she has always told me that she forgives the men that took him away from her.

His name was Kenny Miller and he was the Under Sheriff for Beaver,County. I would post a link to the story but I don't know how but for anyone that wants to read it that's all you have to search to find it.

I don't know the guys that did it,I never met them and they're dead now so I don't know how any of this ties into this thread but I just was thinking about it I guess. It just makes me sad for my grandma because I know she misses him.

Comment

Working...
                                X