No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting caught up! Haven't been on TBH in months! Good luck to all and travel safe men! Viva Mexico!

Comment

Predator control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good times!!!!!

Comment

If y’all see some gringos carrying five gallon bucks across don’t be alarmed just us... we’re headed to water plants soon

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            If y’all see some gringos carrying five gallon bucks across don’t be alarmed just us... we’re headed to water plants soon
            No good man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't be long for us and we'll be doing the same

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Won't be long for us and we'll be doing the same
                There was an 80% chance of rain last night in Laredo. Did y’all get any of it?

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  There was an 80% chance of rain last night in Laredo. Did y’all get any of it?
                  No sir notta... I wish

Comment

It’s literally split around us twice now... not that the amount that surrounding areas got was significant it’s still a little disheartening.

Comment

No sir notta... I wish
                      I think we are fairly close together.Are you in Hidalgo? We are a few miles down Pipeline rd off Hwy 1. If you didn’t get any then I doubt we did either.

Comment

It’s literally split around us twice now... not that the amount that surrounding areas got was significant it’s still a little disheartening.
                        That sucks. Are you around Zaragoza? I always heard that was a dry area. Hopefully y’all get some the next go round.

Comment

That sucks. Are you around Zaragoza? I always heard that was a dry area. Hopefully y’all get some the next go round.

Yessir! And if what you heard is true then
                          It’s def holding true to form!

Comment

I think we are fairly close together.Are you in Hidalgo? We are a few miles down Pipeline rd off Hwy 1. If you didn’t get any then I doubt we did either.
                            Yes sir Hildalgo area... we've had rain go all around us but no significant amount on us... like .4 the last 3 months or so

Comment

Yes sir Hildalgo area... we've had rain go all around us but no significant amount on us... like .4 the last 3 months or so

Dang that sounds exactly like us! We take feeders and stands down in a few weeks we will start feed ASAP!!

Comment

Dang that sounds exactly like us! We take feeders and stands down in a few weeks we will start feed ASAP!!

Just thankful we had such a wet winter, our brush still looks great because of it... won't be long though and we'll be burnt up.

Comment

Working...
                                X