Wife healing for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife healing for Christmas

Awhile back I posted thread about my Rita being diagnosed with Lupus ..then after further testing found thyroid cancer .. she had 4 1/2 hours surgery Monday the 19th home on the 20th with drain tube. Dr was to remove drain tube Thursday but decided to wait until next wends day
    When we also find out if Chemo is going to be needed..
    Men!! Hug your wife's .. love on your family.. the mental and emotional part for me has been hard!!
    And yes the shoe is on my foot this time.. I have ministered to a many family going through the same.But I kept praising God.. and thanking Him for not letting it be worse than it was ..
    Merry Christmas TBH. From the Kato family ..
    Be blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. We're rooting and praying for a full and speedy recovery!

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery Bill and I hope you and your wife can enjoy a very merry Christmas.

Comment

Praying for your wife and for you. You sound like a godly man and leaning on him is the best we can do. My GF had thyroid cancer. She had surgery to remove half of hers 2 yrs ago(should.have done both). But she hasn't has any signs of cancer return. No chemo. She doesn't take any meds. But manages it with diet and exercise. Your wife is in good hands. God bless Yall and have a blessed Christmas.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your wife and you Bro Bill.
          Hold tight in your faith my friend knowing the ultimate healer is already on your side and with you at all times.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife. Merry Christmas

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your wife Bill. Y'all have a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas......

and may God Bless you Both.

It sounds as if your Wife is a True Woman of Valor, and I believe you are both very fortunate.

Comment

God bless both of you.

My mom is still healing from a surgery. Looks like she's still gotta carry the pump and tube around for a few more weeks.

Comment

Rita you are in our prayers.......

Comment

Praying for a quick and full recovery. God bless you all.

Comment

Prayers for Rita and for strength for both of you. Thanks for everything you do, Amen

Comment

Prayers for a complete recovery. Also praying for peace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent to you and your wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X