Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh!

Comment

The one you feel that you have the best sight picture through. I'm a fan of axion sights.

Comment

Axcel Armortech. I tried the Spott Hogg and thought the pins were too thick on longer distance shots.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
          all yall should look at the sword I personally own numerous centurion single pins

very well built
          my favorite overall has been the Sword Apex 3rd Plane. Excellent sight. Might try the Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY View Post
            does any one shoot the IQ bow sight?? if so whats your thoughts on it.
            I stared using the IQ a few months ago, it is a pain to set up the retina lock, but once that was done I loved it. I don't get to shoot as much as I would like and it really seems to help with form and hand torque. The retina lock is easy to pick while you're lining your pins and is a good reminder to focus on form. It was well worth the money in my opinion.

Comment

Spot hog is what I have now I also like the axion

Comment

Just got back from the ATA show and I was very impressed with the CBE Tek Hybrid. You can get them with 1 up, 3 or 5 pin horizontal. It is an adjustable sight with a built in rheostat light and also has a 45 degree sight tape so you don't have to move your bow to see what distance you are at.

Comment

Look at Black Gold Sights

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                    my favorite overall has been the Sword Apex 3rd Plane. Excellent sight. Might try the Centurion
                    I just bought the Apex 3rd Plane and it is AWESOME!!! Its so easy to set up, good arrow clearence, and makes it where you can hold your bow really steady when you put it all thee way out. About to take my stabalizer off because of it. A+

Comment

love my trophy ridge micro alpha v5.

Comment

I've got a spot hogg, but stays in the box most of the time because of HHA. Wasn't sure when i bought it, but super feeling to dial up 80yds and let one rip. On the other hand if i was headed to Africa or Alaska the spot hogg would be bolted back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
                          Look at Black Gold Sights
                          Yes, check out black gold ascent. Had mine since last summer and love it!

Comment

Originally posted by dashj7 View Post
                            Has anyone seen the new React from Trophy Ridge? That is another one I was looking at.
                            same here but wasnt sure im new to bowhunting .

Comment

best bow sight

I'm not sure what the best is but HHA is a great single pin sight and Sword makes a good multi pin sight. Whatever sight it is, I prefer 0.010" pins with the option of a light.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                                Tbh!
                                Absolutely

Comment

Working...
                                X