Inauguration Riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
    I spent 30+ years in uniform defending their right to peaceful protest, but when the violence and vandalism starts, the gloves should come off.

Couldn't agree more. Their right to protest but that does not include tearing thing up and violence. A lot of that bunch can't seem to know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
      With this logic you need to also include the Greatest Generation because they're the ones that reared the hippies and losers that started it all.
      Maybe we should just blame Adam and Eve.

Comment

595 peaceful protestors have been arrested so far! This is 595 more rioters arrested during the Obama administration's era.

Comment

They were in Austin too. Imagine that...

I'm glad arrests were made in DC; don't know about Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Shoot them all and be done!
            Nice post. Friggin ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
              They were in Austin too. Imagine that...

I'm glad arrests were made in DC; don't know about Austin.
              It's the right of the people whether you like it or not. Americans buddy. Deal with it!

Comment

Triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                  It's the right of the people whether you like it or not. Americans buddy. Deal with it!
                  It's not a right to damage property or assault others. You deal with it!

Comment

Nice post. Friggin ignorant.
                    They are exercising their constitutional rights when they are law abiding. However I don't think the ones destroying property and blocking traffic are law abiding.

Comment

Protesting is legal. Rioting.... not so much.

Comment

Yawn
                        Last edited by TxsBuda; 01-20-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                          It's not a right to damage property or assault others. You deal with it!
                          No it isn't but this is what you get with mediocrity. Your guy won, and I feel sorry for him. He knew he had no chance than all of a sudden he won and out he won and now he has to go to work. You know what that means right? Well the SOB Is about to get his 3 am wake up. Isis is up his ***, Russia wants to make him their b-otch and he's got a 10 am tee time.

Comment

No it isn't but this is what you get with mediocrity. Your guy won, and I feel sorry for him. He knew he had no chance than all of a sudden he won and out he won and now he has to go to work. You know what that means right? Well the SOB Is about to get his 3 am wake up. Isis is up his ***, Russia wants to make him their b-otch and he's got a 10 am tee time.
                            The 10am tee time guy moved out this morning.

Comment

We've got a winner!!!! You won the stupidest post of the day award!!! Of course you'll get your participation award as well seeing as it's obvious that's your lifestyle.

Comment

You're talking a tee time about Barack, right? Mediocrity? We've been dealing with more mediocrity and kiss arse with him for the past 8 years.

I can't and won't try to convince you to think otherwise. But, you came back at me for saying arrests were made and you seem to think they have a "right" to destroy, block traffic, and assault others....and I should "deal with it." I wasn't stating all protesters should be arrested, and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X