No announcement yet.

I agree with Chuck Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me buddy. You and I actually agree on probably 90% of things based on what I recall from your previous postings. MAGA and good hunting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
      Sounds good to me buddy. You and I actually agree on probably 90% of things based on what I recall from your previous postings. MAGA and good hunting!!!!
      Same to you brother!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Yuck, cant believe I just said that but I do, at least on tdhis topic. I hope Trump is onboard with this as well. The majority of Americans agree and this is a democracy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chuck...rijuana-2018-4
        The only way anyone could agree with schemer is if they've been oking too much pot......

Comment

This is what makes me scratch my head regarding Republicans. They are small government, pro liberty, pro personal responsibility people... or supposed to be anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
            This is what makes me scratch my head regarding Republicans. They are small government, pro liberty, pro personal responsibility people... or supposed to be anyway.

You just described a classical liberal or libertarian. The republican party represents none of those ideals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              You just described a classical liberal or libertarian. The republican party represents none of those ideals.

Ok, now you've been smoking too much. Libertarian maybe, but saying liberals are small government, pro liberty, and pro personal responsibility, well, you are just way too high.

I'll agree with you Hi-lonesome(ironic screen name), that is what republicans usually emulate, but it's the "moral" aspect that hangs them up on this subject. Why? I have no idea. It's a natural plant that needs no processing, unlike alcohol, heroine, or cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Ok, now you've been smoking too much. Libertarian maybe, but saying liberals are small government, pro liberty, and pro personal responsibility, well, you are just way too high.
                Lol...J's been listening to too much Jordan Peterson.

He's not referring to the "liberals" that conservative echo chambers love to hate.

Several aspects of classical liberalism would actually play well in this forum. Most of the founding fathers fit the mold.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                  Lol...J's been listening to too much Jordan Peterson.

He's not referring to the "liberals" that conservative echo chambers love to hate.

Several aspects of classical liberalism would actually play well in this forum. Most of the founding fathers fit the mold.
                  Classic liberalism is now called republican. The founding fathers are rolling over in their grave with the New Democratic Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

I'll agree with you Hi-lonesome(ironic screen name), that is what republicans usually emulate, but it's the "moral" aspect that hangs them up on this subject. Why? I have no idea. It's a natural plant that needs no processing, unlike alcohol, heroine, or cocaine.

Classical liberals v egalitarian liberals. Modern dems are egalitarian while classical liberalism is what our constitution is founded on. More akin to libertarianism.

Comment

Working...
                    X