Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
    Generally .. How long will it take until 2nd Draw/Not Drawn

2nd draw is usually 10 says after 1st draw.

Comment

Praying for that second draw !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really wish they would do all of the drawings at the same time, like say August 1st to give people time to arrange for the days off. I have been drawn for something at each of the drawings so far and its been a major issue lol. I know, I know......

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
          I really wish they would do all of the drawings at the same time, like say August 1st to give people time to arrange for the days off. I have been drawn for something at each of the drawings so far and its been a major issue lol. I know, I know......
          That would make for an exciting day! Although we currently get to look forward to two more rounds of drawings. So there's still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomanji View Post
            I was wondering if anyone has hunted Keechi creek before? I was drawn for the Oct 11 date and don’t know much about the area, wanted to get a little insight!
            I was Drawn for keechi creek Nov. 1 -10 dates. Also don't know much about the area but am excited to get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              My son is 13 and he is 0-fer since he was old enough to begin applying. I'd really like him to get selected for something and not have the 20+ preference points story.
              Sorry to hear it! My daughter turned 17 last November. We put in countless applications every year since she was very young- never drew a single tag ever!!!! Absolute B.S.
              The worst part is when she turned 17 she lost all her points- I guess the state makes you start all over when you turn 17- absolute garbage.
              Parks and wildlife really needs to fix this system.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on 8 hunts....fingers crossed someone doesn't pay.

Comment

Not going well for me at all this year, 0-41 at the moment. Still have 25 more to go though.

Comment

No luck for me either so far...one "pending 2nd draw" and hoping for better luck in 15 Oct draw (not holding my breath)

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                      Pending 2nd draw on 8 hunts....fingers crossed someone doesn't pay.
                      Lol same

Comment

2nd draws should be coming in tomorrow morning so good luck to everybody

Comment

I passed on a Colorado bend Anterless hunt. So merry Xmas to someone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                            2nd draws should be coming in tomorrow morning so good luck to everybody
                            have two Pending ... good hunts.

Comment

I'm giving back a doe hunt so someone's gonna be lucky on their second draw

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
                                I passed on a Colorado bend Anterless hunt. So merry Xmas to someone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
                                Well, that doesn't help me. Next time send me a list of your won draws and I will advise on which ones to drop

Comment

Working...
                                X