Thank you Trump $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    If i can remember later I'll try to find a good source online. Everything i get is through firm resources. If i get time tonight to look i will. I'm in over my head getting 1099s and w2's filled for clients. Making my head spin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thank you

Comment

wahoo!!!! Got my raise on today's check. About $100! Thanks Trump!
      Waiting to see how much my wife gets next Friday..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        wahoo!!!! Got my raise on today's check. About $100! Thanks Trump!
        Waiting to see how much my wife gets next Friday..
        Another 1%er I see. Must be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          Another 1%er I see. Must be nice
          Heck yah and I didn't even have to do anything to be a 1%er. I just had to be white!! Going to use this extra money to finally upgrade the seats in my private jet!
          Last edited by Man; 01-26-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Heck yah and I didn't even have to do anything to be a 1%er. I just had to be white!! Going to use this extra money to finally upgrade the seats in my private jet!

Can you spare some of that white privilege?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Serious question...how many are going to go out and spend it vs how many people are going to put it towards debt payoff & savings? I'm going to dump mine into savings.

Comment

It’s nice to have a few extra bucks, but there’s also some bad stuff in that bill that will hurt people. Government continuing to pick winners.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                  Serious question...how many are going to go out and spend it vs how many people are going to put it towards debt payoff & savings? I'm going to dump mine into savings.
                  We are using ours purely towards debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    It’s nice to have a few extra bucks, but there’s also some bad stuff in that bill that will hurt people. Government continuing to pick winners.
                    No legislation or bill is perfect. There will always be some that benefit more than others. Such is life.

Comment

Better put in the soaring trump stock market and don't touch it until right before Oprah gets in office

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        No legislation or bill is perfect. There will always be some that benefit more than others. Such is life.
                        I’m just tired of the big boys running over the little guy via bills like this. It’s sickening.

Comment

I’m just tired of the big boys running over the little guy via bills like this. It’s sickening.
                          Sincere request, Explain to me how that's happening. I'm the little guy and i'm seeing direct benefits from this bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Sincere request, Explain to me how that's happening. I'm the little guy and i'm seeing direct benefits from this bill.
                            Without getting into too much detail, it’s most likely going to either A. Force one of my good friends out of business, or B. Force him to sell for way below value to a much larger competitor(s) who lobbied for a unconstitutional provision in this bill.

Either way, if that fine print isn’t taken out, it will cost about 50 people their jobs. (At their place.... no telling how many nationwide).

i know, i know... drop in the bucket! Just sucks when it hits close to home and is so totally unfair.

Comment

Without getting into too much detail, it’s most likely going to either A. Force one of my good friends out of business, or B. Force him to sell for way below value to a much larger competitor(s) who lobbied for a unconstitutional provision in this bill.

Either way, if that fine print isn’t taken out, it will cost about 50 people their jobs. (At their place.... no telling how many nationwide).

i know, i know... drop in the bucket! Just sucks when it hits close to home and is so totally unfair.
                              what line of business would that be?

Comment

what line of business would that be?
                                Ag

Comment

Working...
                                X