This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
    We played golf Sunday @ Wood Forest GC south of Conroe stopped @ Hooters on 45 packed couldn't find a parking spot. We went to Twin Peaks down the road & was able to get in but pretty full.

I don't watch NFL but they have owned Sunday & the only sport that runs all day on some channel, doubt that sports bars will be affected
    Your hypothesis is sound but the experiment lacks a control condition. We cant say its just the football when there is something much more intriguing going on

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I have seen or heard the Seattle story anywhere? Is that a legit site?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      photoshoped

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        photoshoped
        I assumed as much but on my cell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

photoshoped
          Dangit! Was so hoping it was true. After all it was on my facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Dangit! Was so hoping it was true. After all it was on my facebook.
            Haha, it has to be true if it was on Facebook lol.

Comment

Going Down......lol Love it!

Comment

Your hypothesis is sound but the experiment lacks a control condition. We cant say its just the football when there is something much more intriguing going on
                Been Intrigued in that Twin Peaks a time or two.

Comment

Looks like more and more people are streaming football....and this nothing to do with the kneeling. Enjoying watching the NFL crumble.

Week 5 of the 2017-2018 NFL season saw the Minnesota Vikings beat the Chicago Bears in a close match-up but 'Monday Night Football' ratings suffered, again

"That comes a day after Sunday Night Football also hit a season low with its ratings down too"

Comment

Actually not watching the NFL is pretty liberating. I didn't watch any again this weekend and it felt good. Kind of like when I finally kicked tobacco.

Comment

NFL has sucked for years. Nothing new here.

On another note, Texans sell out every game and while the Astros are now in the ALCS, still the radio talk is all the Texans. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Nothing new here.
                        Oh but there is sir

Comment

NFL can go fly a kite. They’ve shown their true colors. Best of luck to em.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Like watching a slow sinking ship....Goodbye. And on further note I believe the ratings are waaaaayyy lower than whats being reported.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21889/...gn=benshapiro#
                            Man, Man... you need to get out of the house more. Climb a tree, stick a buck or go fishing. But dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              Man, Man... you need to get out of the house more. Climb a tree, stick a buck or go fishing. But dude....
                              I go fishing every day after work with my son from 6pm-7pm. We have been slaughtering the Tilapia on earthworms

I am heading to Nacgdoches this weekend to hunt

Am I coming on to strong with regards to the NFL boycott?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                I go fishing every day after work with my son from 6pm-7pm. We have been slaughtering the Tilapia on earthworms

I am heading to Nacgdoches this weekend to hunt

Am I coming on to strong with regards to the NFL boycott?
                                It might be your avatar? But based on your response, it sounds like you have a perfectly balanced situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X