Double amputee "i lost both legs because Obama"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double amputee "i lost both legs because Obama"

Good read. Read all the way thru it......

In a viral tweet, Johnny Joey Jones explains that he lost his legs because the Obama era government did not use the tools they had. Instead of using powerful bombs when he could, Obama found it more “politically correct” to risk American lives. Johnny Jones wishes that his military was part of the Trump administration, where that nonsense no longer exists.”

Heck, my 85 year old dad says that about the presidents he served under in the Korean War and Vietnam war....[emoji15] ...which all of those veterans (and us) knew we could have won in months. 10+ years of war is total non sense at this point. [emoji35] Prayers for those that have to continue in the trenches![emoji120]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Landrover; 04-15-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Heck, my 85 year old dad says that about the presidents he served under in the Korean War and Vietnam war....[emoji15] ...which all of those veterans (and us) knew we could have won in months. 10+ years of war is total non sense at this point. [emoji35] Prayers for those that have to continue in the trenches![emoji120]

Comment

The difference is that they drafted for those wars. You had no choice but to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          The difference is that they drafted for those wars. You had no choice but to go.
          How and why does that matter? Whether you were drafted or volunteered, wouldn't you expect the govt to use all resources at its disposal?
          Last edited by Playa; 04-15-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Always glad for troops to get proper support from civilian authorities.

Comment

An Allen West article LOL. Also when is the small guy IE: soldier, employee not expendable in managements eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                An Allen West article LOL. Also when is the small guy IE: soldier, employee not expendable in managements eyes?
                Sad but a fact in the mass majority of cases. Been that way for millennia.
                Per a earlier post:
                Some go in the military to hopefully build a better life. Some go to escape their current condition. Some go to see the world. Some go as they are very patriotic and want to be of service. Some go as they want to be in politics. Some want education covered after there stint. The reasons are limitless..........but all honorable in there own way!

Comment

This is indeed sad to hear. Nobody wants our military in such situations. ISIS is well known for using innocent civilians as shields though, so I guess I understand the hesitancy to just carpet bomb them. ISIS is an infestation in countries that the US is trying to reform. When we just blindly bomb the crap out of ISIS targets, there will be lots of civilian deaths. And, yes, I know "reform" is kind of a wasted effort in these places. Also, I realize ISIS kills, tortures, and rapes so many innocent people. I think ground troops are the best option, but then people like the veteran in this story get maimed or killed. It's a tough call to make.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X