Passenger forcible removed from flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodinaRan View Post
    Wanna buy some got plenty...with a guarantee you won't get kicked off a flight for being stupid like the other lil feller.
    Wait wait wait... what did he do that was stupid to get kicked off the plane? Nothing... he was "randomly" picked...

Now you're just acting like an ***..

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      Wait wait wait... what did he do that was stupid to get kicked off the plane? Nothing... he was "randomly" picked...

He is an ***.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        He's right. Read page 42 from the link he posted.

Typical tbh....lots of guys with a strong opinion but ignore the facts[ATTACH]849805[/ATTACH]
        The way it works and what is written is different.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          The other question is this. If it was you getting screwed and kicked off, how would you handle it?

A) be understandably mad, argue your case then leave peaceably swearing to never fly with them again. Write letters of complaint, blog about it and tell everyone you know.
          B) lay on the floor and act like a toddler throwing a fit at WalMart because MeeMaw won't by you gummy bears

Have some self respect dude.
          And option A that gives one self respect gets him zero, not even satisfaction. Option B is childish but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Yes it's stupid but true.

Comment

Typically, a last minute deadheading crew is headed to cover a flight with no crew coverage. Although it was handled poorly, especially by the LEO, I think we can all agree that 4 people not getting on their flight (and being re-booked and compensated for it) is a better customer service decision than canceling a flight with 150-300 people on it.
            If it was a crew that was deadheading, I can guarantee you that a deadhead that early in the day meant they were going to work a flight that same day.

But you don't have to take my word for it, I just do it for a living... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post

Ok...go ask united if they "randomly" select folks when over sold ...again...i'll wait...i'll save u some time...THEY DON'T...there is a matrix each airline uses to determine who gets booted based on ticket price, status, etc..it is anything but random...in fact, most are very logical...spend more with us ...u safe...pay $2500 when guy next to u pays $250...u safe!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                My point is what happened shouldn't have happened. You have
                This entitled mentality and so be it. I've been bumped on flights and accomidated when I could. United handled it wrong
                That's my thought. Regardless of what the contract says I think United could've handled it better. I've flown ALOT with almost all airlines and the worst part about it was getting stuck next to people who wanted to compare mileage and look down on anyone who didn't live in the air.

Comment

Comment

Thats not overbooked, thats a bump.

You guys are hard, you know darn well you pay your hard earned money to get abused by pussnuts airlines, do what you are told.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Ok, .......got a little more info.
                    Flight overbooked by 4 people. They needed 4 seat for United employees that needed to get to another hub. United went in and chose 4 folks to leave the flight. The guy was a doctor needing to get to Louisville to see patients in the morning....oops.......bad move!!!! This wont end well for United Airlines.

Comment

My point is what happened shouldn't have happened. You have
                      This entitled mentality and so be it. I've been bumped on flights and accomidated when I could. United handled it wrong
                      I'm entitled to anything but getting kicked off after you...why...b/c i fly more, spend more, am generally a better customer than you are...no more/no less

& yes..it should have happened due to capacity constraints & yes he should be compensated per the terms of the contract he was party to...no more/no less
                      Last edited by RodinaRanč; 04-10-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Lol! Well then, that changes everything.

Comment

Whatever dude... Go fly your million miles

Heck, I did just shy of a million last year alone... but, I work 10 hour days in the air 22-25 days a month... and for some reason, they don't give you miles when you are working it instead of buying tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right or wrong, and I personally think the Airline was completely out of line, when the number hit $800.00 I'd of been enjoying a night on the town in Chicago on United.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              He's right. Read page 42 from the link he posted.

Typical tbh....lots of guys with a strong opinion but ignore the facts

No opinion on the video yet b/c I havent watched it.

[ATTACH]849805[/ATTACH]

Problem is that the customer was already boarded and sitting in his seat. Hard to "deny boarding" when the boarding already happened.

Comment

It does what its told

It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

Comment

Working...
                                X