Austin is racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin is racist

The liberals have controlled Austin forever. Why is racism so rampant?

What a joke.

Comment

Well i read all the way to education and since they used some bs usless static about hispanic student to teacher ratio i figured the rest of the study was BS as well so i quit

Comment

As much as I love this town and defend it from you crazy rednecks outside of the area (insert smiley face here) this has to be the whitest, most un-diverse city in the entire State. The entire Central Austin area is full of over educated, millennial, white kids. Now, once you get outside of the the two central zip codes you find that we are just good Texas folks.

It always blows my mind when I visit Houston or Dallas. People from all over, all over the place.

Comment

i didnt read the whole article, but i didnt see where they compared Austin against other cities with regard to racism.

it seems like they are one of the few cities that is honest about their problem and looking as potential solutions.

every city has racism. not every city has a mayor that will come out and talk about it and try to reduce it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are doing a great job keeping it weird down there...

Comment

id be willing to bet that austin is one of the least racist cities in the country. they certainly dont show up on any of the "most racist lists" that ive seen. but, how do you really quantify that anyway?

Comment

Education: Rooted in school segregation, Austin classrooms continue to be culturally “mismatched,” to the detriment of students of color. While 47% of the K-12 student population is Hispanic/Latino, only 20% of teachers are Hispanic/Latino. Meanwhile, white students make up 37% of the student population in Central Texas; 73% of all teachers in the K-12 system in the region are also white. That mismatch can lead to white teachers assigning white (and Asian) students higher expectations. Large disparities in disciplinary referrals exist for students of color, especially black students, who are disciplined at "far higher rates" than their white counterparts.

Ok, gotcha...there's definitely a conspiracy of some sort going on around there.

Comment

Didn't read the article....but guessing white on white hate?

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                    i didnt read the whole article, but i didnt see where they compared Austin against other cities with regard to racism.

it seems like they are one of the few cities that is honest about their problem and looking as potential solutions.

every city has racism. not every city has a mayor that will come out and talk about it and try to reduce it.

To what regard does every city have racism?

Comment

Title says "institutional racism". That's the liberals favorite kind of racism as it doesn't have to show any direct evidence by definition. Causation v Correlation.

Comment

Every chance I get or for every reason that might I have I drive as fast as I can through that city.... I just get a weird feeling being in those city limits. Pit stops happen before or after, thats for sure..
                        It's been strange and get stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Every chance I get or for every reason that might I have I drive as fast as I can through that city.... I just get a weird feeling being in those city limits. Pit stops happen before or after, thats for sure..
                          It's been strange and get stranger.
                          You should at least stop for tacos and a beer. We got that going on. And the yoga pants per capita is high so there is that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            To what regard does every city have racism?
                            Simply stating it makes it true

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Title says "institutional racism". That's the liberals favorite kind of racism as it doesn't have to show any direct evidence by definition. Causation v Correlation.
                              Yup. Just like how now the big push is to convince everyone that racism is inherent in your sub consciousness. "We cannot prove it, it doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad person, there's nothing we can do to fix it because it's genetic, just know your opinion is not warranted because of it." The next push will be to legislate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X