One lease spot available Comfort,Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Just spoke with him, paid hunters only, no guest. Due to the size of the cabin and the Landowners rules. Man if it wasn't for that I be all over it
    Amen to that!
    If I could bring my dad every now and then I would’ve snagged it.

But understandable with the Guest Mistake Stories thread that’s a million pages long lol

Comment

Just spoke with him, paid hunters only, no guest. Due to the size of the cabin and the Landowners rules. Man if it wasn't for that I be all over it
      Kids are the only reason I would lease a place. I would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
        We picked up the extra acres because the other guys got caught with a bunch of extra people and they were told to leave. So the no guest rule is pretty solid this year.
        Gotcha...thanks for clarifying...

Comment

Good luck filling the spot, hope you find the right hunter. Thanks for putting it out there.

Comment

Good luck filling the spot

Comment

Did you verify the "no does"? Never seen a lease where you can't shoot does. What's the purpose of have access to Axis if you can't shoot does?

Comment

Truck for sale. 99' Chevy 1500 4x4. 100K miles. Single cab. Works great. Everything stock. See pics. $2,000 firm.

No lift kit? Wow. Late 90s sit too low for my taste.

Stock tires? No mudders?

Is maroon the only color they had?

Single cab? Most buyers have kids or need to carry hunting gear inside. Little cramped don't you think?
                Last edited by Chew; 01-18-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I promise it's no does. The landowner is 76 years old and a very nice man. His grandfather started the no does rule in 1930. His father kept the rule in place and now he's staying with it too. His place, his rules. I do think some does need to be taken off the place, but it's not a deal breaker for me. One weekend axis hunt would cost more than this lease.

Comment

It’s that old don’t shoot my breeders. That was the big thing back in the day.

But like you said, his ranch his rules. Great area to hunt and loaded with animals. Good luck and I guarantee you’ll find someone quick.

Comment

What about if a guest wants to take another guest, can he shoot doe off the other guests tags?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Truck for sale. 99' Chevy 1500 4x4. 100K miles. Single cab. Works great. Everything stock. See pics. $2,000 firm.

No lift kit? Wow. Late 90s sit too low for my taste.

Stock tires? No mudders?

Is maroon the only color they had?

Single cab? Most buyers have kids or need to carry hunting gear inside. Little cramped don't you think?
                        Sounds like the perfect truck for this deer lease. Great addition!

Comment

Man those rules are something else.

Comment

I live in Comfort and I'd love to be on this place. I can shoot all the does I want at my 20 acres. So the axis bucks would be what I'm interested in. But I'd like to bowhunt or take the kid there, so that's the only reasons I'm out. There are some big free ranging Axis out around Comfort. Still interested in where this place is in relation to town

Comment

Could a person bring their own camper/RV?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Sounds like the perfect truck for this deer lease. Great addition!
                                I love this site

Comment

Working...
                                X