Shoot or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I asked about this one. The answer was no. Only downside to AR.
    I would shoot that buck in a heartbeat!

It would be mighty chicken chit for a GW to ticket that one, but some probably would.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      Ask your local game warden just to be safe
      This ^

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        And by looking at his hips and backbone he isnt in the greatest shape. Also looks to have a bulge on the right side of his mouth area. Possible abcess.
        I see that as well

Comment

And by looking at his hips and backbone he isnt in the greatest shape. Also looks to have a bulge on the right side of his mouth area. Possible abcess.
          Levi Garrett

Comment

The way he eats corn, it might just be a wad of corn.

Comment

Mercy kill. That deer is in horrible shape!

Comment

shoot him..legal and mature

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  old *** deer meeting ar.
                  Dead.
                  this all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I asked about this one. The answer was no. Only downside to AR.
                    That one would make it as well. Again you measure from the inside of each beam where it gives the greatest measurement. On that one, you would measure from the tip area of the left beam over to where the right side starts to bend inward at the browtine area.

I would argue with a GW until I was blue in the face if he tried to say otherwise. Then I would take it to the JP and his superiors if issued a citation.

Comment

That one would make it as well. Again you measure from the inside of each beam where it gives the greatest measurement. On that one, you would measure from the tip area of the left beam over to where the right side starts to bend inward at the browtine area.

I would argue with a GW until I was blue in the face if he tried to say otherwise. Then I would take it to the JP and his superiors if issued a citation.
                      x2! This deer is plenty legal

Comment

I don't know that you can measure in a non-perpendicular manner to the beams. In other words, I think you have to go more-or-less straight across.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                          I don't know that you can measure in a non-perpendicular manner to the beams. In other words, I think you have to go more-or-less straight across.
                          Rules say nothing like that. Farthest point from inside of both beams and both of those locations are off their beams.

You can't help where their main beam is located.

Comment

That deer looks very old...not sure he has another year in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                              I know this is correct for B&C and P&Y but I havent seen it defined that way by TPW. In fact I havent seen it defined at all. Maybe I have missed it. On an odd shaped rack like that on a mature buck, like I said I would argue away.

Comment

Swing away! Dirt nap time! He want get any better and will meet AR!

Comment

Working...
                                X