Hunting lease rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting lease rules

I have a member on our lease that is getting on for this coming year that wants actual rules printed for him to sign. For example, he thinks just because he is paying, he can allow his grown sons to hunt when he isn't even there. Can someone send me what I would think are basic rules? My rules are already pretty basic and the other four on the lease understand basic lease rules. Thanks in advance. jason@ymstexas.com

Already sounds like trouble, cut him loose now and avoid the headaches during season!

Comment

Yeah....if you tell him he sons can't hunt an he wants a printed list of rules I'd tell him the fit isn't right and find a new guy

Comment

Hunting lease rules

Yeah sounds like he will be "that guy"
        But it isn't a bad idea to have printed rules

Also not sure what this has to do with Bownanza [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go:

Deer Lease Rules

1) Don't **** up!

2) See #1

Comment

I just went through this on a new lease and I think you need to nail this part down. For us, college-aged kids (still under parent's wing) can hunt the lease accompanied by their parent. Any kid not fitting into that category would need to have their own spot.

If interested, I don't mind summarizing our rules in an email. Just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Here ya go:

Deer Lease Rules

1) Don't **** up!

2) See #1
              Sounds like our rules

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                Already sounds like trouble, cut him loose now and avoid the headaches during season!
                ^^^^^ this!

Comment

Probably get a few more looks if not in the Bownanza forum..

Dang rookies..

Comment

Adios to that dude, grown sons need to find their own lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      I just went through this on a new lease and I think you need to nail this part down. For us, college-aged kids (still under parent's wing) can hunt the lease accompanied by their parent. Any kid not fitting into that category would need to have their own spot.

If interested, I don't mind summarizing our rules in an email. Just let me know.
                      Heck, 'anyone' you trust should be able to able to join you as a guest...but to expect 'any' guest be it blood, spouse or buddy to be able to have the lease to themselves like a paid member when not accompanied??

That is a bit irrational...

Comment

Written rules are a very good thing because there is less of an argument when someone breaks them. "Guest" rules vary from lease to to lease so you just need a rule that everyone agrees to. He is Joining the lease so he needs to abide by whatever rules you put in place or find somewhere else to hunt. There isn't a standard in terms of guest privileges. On our lease immediate family can hunt that includes fathers and adult sons and daughters, but the member must be present. We are all friends and this is the way we want it. If everyone agrees and it is in writing before they pay their money then no (less) problems.

Comment

Kick him to the curb and let me on.

Comment

I believe there are serious problems coming your way ! for me it would be NEXT.

Comment

Pop the blister now or feel the pain later....

Comment

Working...
                              X