Come to the stickbow 100 on the Fowler ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to the stickbow 100 on the Fowler ranch

Sarrels archery and Wagstaff Archery is hosting a 3D shoot on April 29th and 30th!
    It is sure to be a great shoot with lots of vendors with great merchandise and great food!
    There will also be hog hunts available during the tournament in the main pasture of the ranch away from the commotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Details?

Comment

The shoot will be held at the Fowler ranch located between Kempner and Copperas Cove Texas.

Call or pm me for questions and directions. We are working on a map.
      210-771-7689

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Call ahead to book the hog hunt. Spots are filling up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good time! Hopefully I can make it!

Comment

Sounds like fun.

Comment

I believe that I'll make this one! It's right across the road from my house!

LD

Comment

Im in

Comment

Putting it on my calendar. Arvin

Comment

I have never been to a 3d shoot before. What are the usual distances you shoot? And how many arrows should you bring? (Running low right now as I am down to my last 3 arrows...) Any other gear other than the "camping gear" bow and arrows that yall would recommend?

Comment

Average distance is 18-23 yards or so. There are close targets and typically there are a few long targets at 45+ yards.
                      Bring as many arrows as you want it is largely dependent on your level of proficiency. There are 50 targets that you shoot twice 50 one day, 50 the second.
                      Camping gear, bows and arrows are probably good. Sunscreen and a good hat.
                      There will be some awesome vendors so a little extra pocket change might be a good idea if you see something that catches your eye!
                      If you have any questions don't hesitate to call text or pm me.
                      210-771-7689

Comment

Really wish I could make it down to this, but don't know that my wife would be very happy with me leaving her and our first born at home that soon (should be a week old around that time)....

Sounds like an awesome time at a great place! Y'all have fun and post lots of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
                          Average distance is 18-23 yards or so. There are close targets and typically there are a few long targets at 45+ yards.
                          Bring as many arrows as you want it is largely dependent on your level of proficiency. There are 50 targets that you shoot twice 50 one day, 50 the second.
                          Camping gear, bows and arrows are probably good. Sunscreen and a good hat.
                          There will be some awesome vendors so a little extra pocket change might be a good idea if you see something that catches your eye!
                          If you have any questions don't hesitate to call text or pm me.
                          210-771-7689

Sounds like a lot of fun! On the 45+ yard shots I think I would have to play from the "women's tee" I have never shot beyond 25 yards yet (small back yard). May need to get some more arrows... might "misplace" a few on the further shots!

Comment

Originally posted by gettin closer View Post
                            Sounds like a lot of fun! On the 45+ yard shots I think I would have to play from the "women's tee" I have never shot beyond 25 yards yet (small back yard). May need to get some more arrows... might "misplace" a few on the further shots!

When I shot the 3d course at Big Oak we shot at a bear around 120 yards out by the time we were done, and shot at a beaver target in a pond. I was worried about losing arrows, and turned out the only one I lost the whole weekend was the one I shot my pig with. We looked and looked and never found it. I bet you'll do better than you think!!

Comment

Why is the fun stuff always so far away? Have fun guys

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X