Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo hoo - gaining again !

Comment

What the heck did yall buy to be down 80%?

As for the naysayers, why don't you learn to short these coins and rake in the dough if you're so sure they're crashing?
      Last edited by justletmein; 07-03-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I have not read this whole thread and have not kept up with the bitcoin experience. My question is how many of you have actually used the bitcoins to purchase a product or you just using them as an investment?

If this has been asked and answered previously, I apologize.

Comment

If any of yall own DBET on the Cryptopia exchange you have until tomorrow to remove it or lose it. I transferred mine to HitBTC

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            What the heck did yall buy to be down 80%?

As for the naysayers, why don't you learn to short these coins and rake in the dough if you're so sure they're crashing?
            I bought vibe and tron when I got in after much research and watching. Just a few days in and both started crashing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              I have not read this whole thread and have not kept up with the bitcoin experience. My question is how many of you have actually used the bitcoins to purchase a product or you just using them as an investment?

If this has been asked and answered previously, I apologize.
              I've paid for a couple things, and bought some computer stuff on CL with Ether but for the most part no not using it as currency.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              If any of yall own DBET on the Cryptopia exchange you have until tomorrow to remove it or lose it. I transferred mine to HitBTC
              Cryptopia is garbage. I had funds get stuck there long ago and bailed. Won't touch them again.

Comment

Can anyone explain the Ripple / XRP split going on?
                I have tried to read on it and for the most part Ripple (software development) does not want to be associated with XRP (coin). And a split between the 2 is in progress...

Is that correct? Can anyone expand on this or correct me on this...

Comment

Oh great - I have no idea.

Comment

Woo hooo. Dropping again.

I bought Ripple at over a dollar and Tron at a dime. I lost on Vibe as well. Turned it into Ripple at a loss.

Comment

I notice it was no longer listed on CoinMarketCap and wondered what the deal was...

Comment

Oh okay - I show it at .45 still.

That means I am now losing again.

.47 looked so good for so long

Comment

It's listed as XRP.

Comment

Looks like Coinbase is adding some new coins. Still no XRP or TRX.

Comment

Where is everyone? The hype machine is starting back up!

Waiting to see those that supposedly bought back in a couple weeks ago at the lows start posting.

Comment

Where is everyone? The hype machine is starting back up!

Waiting to see those that supposedly bought back in a couple weeks ago at the lows start posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X