Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vomit

Comment

Is that the 5th or 6th time in the last 3 games or so where this team has had the bases loaded and could not get. A hit and I think that made 3 games in a row where they have stranded at least 11 on base. I think you have better chances of winning the lottery than to accomolish this. Great offensive performance guys.

Comment

Just great, elvis is one of the best hitters this team has and now he looks to have a broken elbow and who knows how long he will be out. Not the best team to start with and this is the 4th guy to go on the dl in a 2 week span.

Comment

Let the good times roll. Rangers should do the right thing and send Beltre' to a decent club asap. Send him for whatever they can get. He deserves better.

When does football practice start?

Comment

This one hurts. Losing Elvis is the straw that breaks the camels back. 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th down 5. Unreal.

Comment

I hate to hear that about Elvis. He seems like a really good guy and he is a great ball player.

Comment

That'll do it...

I'm just going to have to get my baseball fix this summer from 8U coach pitch...

Comment

Time to start the rebuild and dismantle with Elvis out 2 months

Comment

I’m not seeing how the Rangers will be competitive by the start of 2020. Their best guys on the farm are years away and even then they don’t have any guys down there who project out to be even above average players. Will some of those guys pull an Altuve or Keuchel and break all the prospect rankings? Maybe one, but not a whole roster. The Cubs and Astros had very successful rebuilds, but they also have two of the best GMs in the game.

I also don’t see ownership giving the green light for spending many hundreds of millions of dollars in free agency when they can’t fill out the roster with cheap, controllable talent.

Comment

Accidentally posted that without finishing first, but enjoy the rebuild. It’s not as fun as winning, but it’s enjoyable if you’re a baseball fan. I can’t tell you how many times I got great seats at Minute Maid for under $10. If you’ve got kids or enjoy getting autographs yourself, these will be a great few years as a lot of the players are way more apt to interact with the fans when they’re in a rebuild. Besides, you never know when one guy will break out and win an MVP or a Cy Young after being ignored by even the teams own official news writer.

Comment

6-8 weeks for Elvis. No surgery. Comes back just in time to see his left side of the infield counterpart traded away..

Comment

With Elvis out 6 to 8 weeks what are the chances they call Calhoun up and let him play his natural position of 2nd base and move Profar to short? Can't be any worse than any other options I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                            With Elvis out 6 to 8 weeks what are the chances they call Calhoun up and let him play his natural position of 2nd base and move Profar to short? Can't be any worse than any other options I have seen.
                            Probably higher with the offensive problems they're having.

Comment

Willie didnt get the call. Ronald Guzman did. Looks like Gallo is going back to LF and D Rob and Kiner-Falefa will hold down second. Guzman is solid but doesn't have much power.

Comment

Hoping for an Astros sweep

Excited to watch the series

Comment

Working...
                                X