No announcement yet.

Make Money From Home Part Time Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My coworker does the Thrive thing. I told him it was a pyramid scheme and disagreed but then described the exact definition of a pyramid scheme when describing Thrive. ANYWAYS...I tried it and it did actually give me more energy through out the day, but as with all those types of things you have to go hunt a Thrive salesman and wait for more to come in the mail so I haven't bought anymore. That stuff would do well if it was available at Walgreens or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
      From what I see on Facebook, you can either harass your friend by selling, Thrive, Spark, plexus, oils or makeup it's your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      X2

What's worse is people fall for this shet

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        X2

Everyday.

Comment

[ATTACH]851237[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            X2

A gal I work with will buy anything that some "fitness model" advertises on Instagram. Needless to say her teeth aren't any whiter and she hasn't lost any weight even though she's spent hundreds over the last year

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
              That link looks a bit fishy....see copied text below:

Only 2 steps then they send you a check.....and hurry deadline is soon!

Johnny I think your smell test concerns are well founded.

From the text it looks like they mention money going directly into your bank account. That would mean you have given them your acct # and other info.
              Sure smells to high heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                My coworker does the Thrive thing. I told him it was a pyramid scheme and disagreed but then described the exact definition of a pyramid scheme when describing Thrive. ANYWAYS...I tried it and it did actually give me more energy through out the day, but as with all those types of things you have to go hunt a Thrive salesman and wait for more to come in the mail so I haven't bought anymore. That stuff would do well if it was available at Walgreens or something.
                Yeahp. I never try these things but decided to try thrive. I've really enjoyed it and has helped me regain my energy as well. Same with the wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

The worst are the Rodan and Fields girls. I have to unfollow them all on social media because they wear everyone out on that nonsense.

Comment

From what I see on Facebook, you can either harass your friend by selling, Thrive, Spark, plexus, oils or makeup it's your choice.

Pretty much my thoughts on it, I also see it as people trying to monetize their friendships. I don't like that

Comment

what about Team National? anyone heard of that one

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        I actually think all the advertisements for making money from your computer or phone are scams. I was wondering if any of y'all had any experience with companies like this in link below.

My wife keeps wanting to dive into on of these gimmicks for the heck of it but I tell her to leave them alone...just a bunch of scams. I would like to be proven wrong. If I am proven wrong, I definitely won't be telling my wife I was wrong.
                        She'd be better off finding something she likes doing, some kind of service or making some sort of product, that she can do in her spare time and can monetize without sinking a lot of money into it.

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                        The worst are the Rodan and Fields girls. I have to unfollow them all on social media because they wear everyone out on that nonsense.
                        You're not kidding. My wife's best friend sells for them. She's come close to becoming unbearable for both of us.

Comment

I haven't seen the steak knives.

I have. This girl tried to tell me my new (higher end) set of JA Henckels were crap lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            I have. This girl tried to tell me my new (higher end) set of JA Henckels were crap lol

That's should tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

provide a product or service of your choice that will sell and go for it. I have about 4 things going at any one time lol. One gig I have is test driving cars and trucks for a guy out of state. He buys them online but likes to have somebody test drive them for him. I get $100 per car.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                                One gig I have is test driving cars and trucks for a guy out of state. He buys them online but likes to have somebody test drive them for him. I get $100 per car.
                                Does he currently reside in Nigeria?

Comment

Working...
                                X