No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of TBH help offered. Let’s see the loot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I figure Moser with a cooler of Yella Bellies and a BFH could be in that thing in minutes.

Comment

Cut a 2 inch section out of the outside lip with your cut off wheel...rotate the center piece till one of the bolts is visible, cut it off, rotate and repeat till all three have been cut, lift lid out.

Cutting slot from the outside is the hardest part, I have removed 2 of those from old house remodels but they were empty..
        Last edited by Tuffbroadhead; 05-14-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
          Cut a 2 inch section out of the outside lip with your cut off wheel...rotate the center piece till one of the bolts is visible, cut it off, rotate and repeat till all three have been cut, lift lid out.

Cutting slot from the outside is the hardest part, I have removed 2 of those from old house remodels but they were empty..

THIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
            Well folks I am sorry to say but this may have a crappy ending finished removing the concrete from the top plate and it will not budge. Must be a bottom plate as well.
            If you give up that easy after all this we will start a GoFundMe for a bus ticket to send Burnadell over there to give you a arse whoopin.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

If everyone who posted donated $1 to the cause for each post, OP could have afforded that locksmith to come out already. GoFundMe not a bad idea at this point.

Comment

I'll take explosions for $300, Alex...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  If you give up that easy after all this we will start a GoFundMe for a bus ticket to send Burnadell over there to give you a arse whoopin.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                  Burnadell could stare it open.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    If everyone who posted donated $1 to the cause for each post, OP could have afforded that locksmith to come out already. GoFundMe not a bad idea at this point.
                    Locksmiths are ZERO fun.

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                      Bingo!!! Was able to get under part of it and it seems to just be the plate. Stupid slow process but its getting there.
                      Cut the flange off with a cut off disk or torch so you will have less concrete to chisel out.

Comment

Originally posted by graysonhogs View Post
                        burnadell could stare it open.
                        hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Get small funnel and fill previous hole with gun powder and place a fuse in it. Light and run, the safe will be open and contents might still be salvageable.

Comment

If OP had gotten a locksmith to start with we wouldn't have 8 pages of posts or 30,000 plus views.

C'mon man get that thing out of there.

Comment

I think we use the GoFundMe account to help cover his foundation repair...so he can start tearing some **** up and not worry.

Comment

OP has zero instant gratification. I would have had that open day one on desire alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X